sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In a previous report, NLT wrote something about an unusual scene that blow Henry's mind. There are only two options for me.
The next temple sacrifice will be Henry or Albert
Welp old man Albert can't be a sacrifice... ( it would be funny but the plot only focuses on Henry's behalf :LOL: ) but on the other hand Henry IS due for a good " punishment " :ROFLMAO: Whether it is Evie or someone else is besides the point ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Oct 30, 2020
I'm fairly certain they're creating ToN content in real-time, update by update (sometimes 'till the very last second on the countdown) while simultaneously working on Genesis Oder, which I'm sure people might have a hard time believing.

I reckon the only things that are done beforehand are storyline/planning, game assets, voice acting/sfx and whatnot to act as a solid foundation ensuring good development flow in the long run, but I of course could be completely off the mark.
no they aren't the game has already been completed and only releasing in segments. This is not my ass talking, a lot of people already said this many times in the thread

How do you imagine one guy making all of this in 2 weeks? Be reasonable, there is a limit to huw much you can mock other developers and had that been the case they could be called nothing short of lazybrats in the light of NTL

Reactions: Retired123

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
What crazy stuff awaits us in temple today? :unsure:
Alia, Diana, Clare, Tasha, Pricia, Jessica and Kaley all suffer sexual torture in Casula so only Janet, Emily, Naomi, Sofia and Madalyn left. Based on previous episode and weekly report Janet for sexual torment and humiliation for Kaley advise her mother to go treasure seeking with Henry and weekly report seem show Janet hips in khaki shorts.

June2nd.png

(Naomi would be there like shot however big torture implement without persuasion much needed so most like not her.)

Maybe more than one girl. Have been trio (Diana Clare Tasha) and duo (Jessica Pricia) so who know? Definitely not Sofia or Madalyn I would think until near to end of game surely. Also I think only Sofia not violently sodomised yet out of female character so maybe that if not today then soon clearly. Whoopee! NOT! So far not seen one person here say enjoy ToN BDSM scenes and many here very kink and bent out of shape sadly so fail understand why sadism-masochism put into game if so small audience. Hope anyway for smattering of story rather than wall to wall wank fodder although, based on recent update, cartoon fuckfest foregone conclusion really.

Also: No idea why people keep say MC "must" be a moron for NLT Media RPG to work. Clever people have more, more interest and different kind sex than idiot people always based on my experience. Seem no reason why MC has to be a pissy assed morally bankrupt shallow fucking halfwit IMHO.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
My bets: one of the temple challenges is going to involve multi-MC gangbang of one of the girls (probably Magdalene)

• Haha
Reactions: Retired123

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
BDSM in TON is great. You need more BDSM, all sorts of fetishes, submission and humiliation. If the developer adds BDSM, then he will add BDSM to the TGO and I hope even more. Perhaps this is because I asked the NLT about it. He's a good guy and understands what normal guys want. Thanks to NLT for Madalyn's saggy breasts, it was my idea, he liked it too.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
BDSM in TON is great. You need more BDSM, all sorts of fetishes, submission and humiliation. If the developer adds BDSM, then he will add BDSM to the TGO and I hope even more. Perhaps this is because I asked the NLT about it. He's a good guy and understands what normal guys want. Thanks to NLT for Madalyn's saggy breasts, it was my idea, he liked it too.
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense then to include from a business sense unless unwise and NLT Media anything but unwise.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense than to include from a business sense unless unwise.
wow.. i never excepted you to say things like that .. i am happy & shocked :D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense then to include from a business sense unless unwise and NLT Media anything but unwise.
Dude, everyone loves BDSM, even NLT. And you love too, just afraid to confess.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes