Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
BDSM in TON is great. You need more BDSM, all sorts of fetishes, submission and humiliation. If the developer adds BDSM, then he will add BDSM to the TGO and I hope even more. Perhaps this is because I asked the NLT about it. He's a good guy and understands what normal guys want. Thanks to NLT for Madalyn's saggy breasts, it was my idea, he liked it too.
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense then to include from a business sense unless unwise and NLT Media anything but unwise.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense than to include from a business sense unless unwise.
wow.. i never excepted you to say things like that .. i am happy & shocked :D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I think no if NLT Media want max income. Before BDSM over 14,500 supporter and growing now after BDSM fall to 12,975 and falling. Could be that BDSM minority taste and include would lose support from many more than gain. My expectation is BDSM no feature much or at all in The Genesis Order but we will see. I think you only person here admit to like such things and so I think not popular widely but likely opposite and turn off to majority in fact. Make no sense then to include from a business sense unless unwise and NLT Media anything but unwise.
Dude, everyone loves BDSM, even NLT. And you love too, just afraid to confess.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Dude, everyone loves BDSM, even NLT. And you love too, just afraid to confess.
I think you wrong and invite people read these words to say if they enjoy BDSM for makes me sick but am interest in other opinion. So if you like BDSM, particularly sexual torture of girls and women, please say and I will do head count. Thank you.

Reactions: ooohlala and taovn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes