sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can someone tell me why if i try to use the "mega" link for full-game windows version, the link tell me bandwidth limit? And ask me to upgrade to the pro? Also if i use Jdownloader 2 the link say 509 bandwidth limit exceeded and won't let me download?

With google no problem, but i wanna understand why... mega give me limit...

Thank youanyone know where the chest key might be??
Because Mega gives you 5 GB bandwidth with every 6 hours... can outsmart it with IP change ! If you are on VPN already the bandwidth can already be used up by someone else ! Mega and Google Drive are not too efficient for file above 5GB ( Mega ^ above Google 1 TB per day limit ) so keep these in mind ! (y)

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Ehm, guys, I should ask Sam to help me, but after the Sofia speech I am trapped between a guard and a laser. Is it a bug or I missed something? Immagine.png

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So how far this game in development ? I ask to know if it is good time to start playing it now. I usally prefer to play finished games.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm sure this has been said 100 times already. This is the best adult game out there.

IF it had no sex scenes it would be a cool game but it also has some of the best sex scenes of any game.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
So how far this game in development ? I ask to know if it is good time to start playing it now. I usally prefer to play finished games.
The version number of NLT games are a good indicator of the percentage of completed work. The previous game LE had 1.0 when it was completed. Since ToN reached v.87061 you can say, the game is completed to roundabout 87 %. They've already started to work on the sequel according to my information, which is a good inidcator as well, that the game will be finished soon. 13 % left to go, though. It's well worth your time.

Reactions: KiraJames

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
did you modify your save or something or are using mods or using the cats save ?
i just played the update & found no bugs
I modified save months ago, I think on the second update, to increase the money. I never had bugs until now. But I don't think this is the cause of this bug.

Vroyo

Jul 5, 2020
am i the only one that get a black screen after talking with Duncan at the bar?
I think it has something to do with using the update only when the game is older than 2 versions, downloading the game instead of just the update worked for me.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes