H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
2. Juni 2021 at 16:45
Treasure of Nadia v.87061

Treasure of Nadia is an erotic adventure game featuring 12 gorgeous women that you will meet as you adventure throughout the hidden caves and jungles searching for artifacts to make a name for yourself in the treasure hunting world all while unraveling many mysteries.
Auto-updater users: Simply load your launcher and select 'Update' when prompted. If the update gets stuck, please make sure your launcher is up to date using the download link below.
Changes since .85052
  • 2 sexy scenes, 1 story scene, 1 new KS page
  • 1 new bonus profile
  • 1 new pinup
  • 2 new areas
  • Other minor bug fixes
Downloads
Try out our new download page and avoid Mega and Google links!
Click here to be taken to the direct download page for the fastest download speeds.
Not working? Let us know, and use the alternative links below.

Windows PC Installer & Auto-Updater!
This is the official Windows PC version of the Treasure of Nadia launcher that will keep your game up to date. You'll never need to manually download another update!
Click here to download the i10 Treasure of Nadia - Installer & Auto-Updater

Full-Game ZIP Files
Not on a PC or prefer to download just the ZIP? Use the links below to download the game. If the main link doesn't work for you, click the 'Mirror' link.
( )
( )
( )
( )
NOTE: If you're Android device does not play videos please toggle on/off your data/WiFi to restore video playback.

Just the update files
If you're updating from any other version than .85052 then you must use the Full-Game download links above! Don't worry, you will still be able to continue your game if you download the Full ZIP.
( )
( )
( )
NOTE: On Mac, if you want to use the update files, you must open the contents of game .app and MERGE them with the contents of the game .app in the update ZIP file. To access the MERGE function, you have to hold down the Option key as you drag-and-drop a folder into the same location. If you do this, you’ll see a dialog with a Merge button and you can click it to merge folders.

Android users please download the Complete Game from the above links.

KriticalBow

Nov 18, 2019
v.85052 save file

Notes:
1. there're not all profile pages collected
2. probably, all of kamasutra pages collected

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Full-Game ZIP Files
Not on a PC or prefer to download just the ZIP? Use the links below to download the game. If the main link doesn't work for you, click the 'Mirror' link.
Windows Version (Mirror)
Can someone tell me why if i try to use the "mega" link for full-game windows version, the link tell me bandwidth limit? And ask me to upgrade to the pro? Also if i use Jdownloader 2 the link say 509 bandwidth limit exceeded and won't let me download?

With google no problem, but i wanna understand why... mega give me limit...

Thank you

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes