Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Honestly the biggest revelation of this update is that Sam knew Naomi sleeps around all along. Not that I thought he was 100% oblivious but the fact he was just like "yeah, that's what she does, no shocker" almost earned respect for him
He care only for Alia very deeply and seem glad to be rid of Noami more than sorry. Wise man. Much better off without.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooseBrando

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
Hi, I'm playing through the second to last update and the crystal says something about cracking 20 puzzles and the going to the squallmart parking lot. I can't after cracking said puzzles find anything, what if anything am I doing wrong?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Light the torch in the new ritual room. Its behind a tree.

Does anyone know if there is a significance to the one different colored roach in the last temple key room? Is that a puzzle?
Thanks a lot. There, indeed, were difficulties preventing me to guess.

Sep 29, 2019
I suspected Sam would be the shaman, but I thought he'd get into the role much more than he did.

I think we need a prequel- Sam: The Early Years.

The surname was already kind of a tip-off but, by the depiction of the younger Sofia, it seems that, in addition to his Anissa Kate fetish, NLT has a sneaky thing for Eva Green.
I love Eva Green !!! :love::love::love:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Where do I get Nitroglycerin in 87061? I have been to Jessica, but she only offers the the play scenes and there is none in the Kitchen or other rooms. I've been to Sqalmart and found none there either. I need to make a Rock bomb for the key (according to the tips) but cannot find Nytro any where on the map. I am at 85% after previous update. Thanks for the help.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Where do I get Nitroglycerin in 87061? I have been to Jessica, but she only offers the the play scenes and there is none in the Kitchen or other rooms. I've been to Sqalmart and found none there either. I need to make a Rock bomb for the key (according to the tips) but cannot find Nytro any where on the map. I am at 85% after previous update. Thanks for the help.
There's a recipe to make it in the Temple.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
There's a recipe to make it in the Temple.
Yes, thank you. However it says I need to get Nitric Acid from Jessica, and she offers none. I found the soap and Sulfuric Acid, but all Jessica will offer is the Scene selector. I only have 2 fragments, so Albert will not spawn and all Tips say is to make a Rock Bomb. Anyway, thanks again.

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
wheres the save file location of the game? i re-opened my game and somehow all my save files are gone...

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
yea found it, but i cant seem to open them, theres a lock file that keeps popping in the folder, but when i close it its gone... is that normal?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Well I gave up on this update. I went back through the last few updates to see if I missed something. The guide for 85052 assumes I have more Nitro than I actually have... even though it says I am at 85% completion (where is says I'm supposed to be after last update). In order to get the Nitro to make a bomb for 87061, I need to get into the south rooms in the new Temple, which both require Rock Bombs to break the barriers. Something is F*ed up and I don't know where to go to get it figured out. I suppose I will end up downloading someone else's Save file. I'm done for tonight though... ready to throw this thing out a window right now.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Yes, thank you. However it says I need to get Nitric Acid from Jessica, and she offers none. I found the soap and Sulfuric Acid, but all Jessica will offer is the Scene selector. I only have 2 fragments, so Albert will not spawn and all Tips say is to make a Rock Bomb. Anyway, thanks again.
Yellow cloud outside temple.
When in doubt check with the crystal.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes