rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I'm way down the road in the game (85%) but just realized I never opened the lockers in Jessica's office kitchen. They're still highlighted w/glowing stars and I can't seem to figure out how to open, or maybe I missed my opportunity? Any help would be appreciated.

Elvis1954

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry guys I have only 3 temple keys including 2 from right wing of the temple and one from the jungle. Where have I lost the 4???

SolidStewie

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry guys I have only 3 temple keys including 2 from right wing of the temple and one from the jungle. Where have I lost the 4???
There's another one in the left wing of the temple behind a wall, which you need a rock bomb to get in. If you need a rock bomb you should try opening the far right chest in exchange for a nitro pill to get a rock bomb.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Is this the last version?
Game is 99% for me, I've yet to have the final meeting with Duncan after getting Sofia her necklace.

zubstroker99

Dec 24, 2020
Getting a black screen in the bar after talking to Duncan, no crash, just black screen cant access menu or anything and GPU fans go way up (3080) anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: lndn88

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Getting a black screen in the bar after talking to Duncan, no crash, just black screen cant access menu or anything and GPU fans go way up (3080) anyone else have this issue?
A couple of us are after using the update. Haven't seen any fix for the issue posted yet, so I am downloading the full game again.

Reactions: zubstroker99

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Based on NLT's new game announcement, ToN is all finished, but they're still dishing out updates in small bits.
Probably wants the new game to release close after.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Honestly the biggest revelation of this update is that Sam knew Naomi sleeps around all along. Not that I thought he was 100% oblivious but the fact he was just like "yeah, that's what she does, no shocker" almost earned respect for him

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes