Xanado

May 9, 2018
and how did you get to this place?
If you are caught up to this update. Play the update, get the nitro from helping Albert, use it to get a bomb, use the bomb to collect the last of the 4 fragments of the temple key, use the shrine to make the key and then unlock the temple door to the new ritual room. If you are not caught up, keep playing. You can always open the soulcrystal to get hints and if you are really stuck there are walkthroughs in the OP.

Good Luck

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
If you are caught up to this update. Play the update, collect the last of the 4 fragments of the temple key, use the shrine to make the key and then unlock the temple door to the new ritual room. If you are not caught up, keep playing. You can always open the soulcrystal to get hints and if you are really stuck there are walkthroughs in the OP.

Good Luck
ummm actually it happened to me like how it happened to you i see that i got 4 temple segments while i was thinking i got only 3

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
2 scenes in update lol
ToN is updated monthly, and the sex scenes are ACTUALLY animated, so cut the dev some slack, ok ?? The game has also a damn interesting plot AND INCEST, which surprisingly isn't all about the prodigal son coming back home from college and starting to molest his female family relatives just bcz he suddenly realizes that they're attractive... a big plus IMO.

Yes, in this update there was a scene of triple penetration, NLT made it especially for people like you so that you don't cry that other men are fucking a woman and you cannot associate yourself with MC.
lol, the man is a genius. Simple but damn efficient way to add a 3guys on 1 woman scene, have the MC make a Shadow Clone jutsu and bam! you got your scene. Nobody will bitch about NTR or stuff like that coz it's the MC and his clones who do the fucking.:WeSmart:I LMAO when I saw the vid... the cloning thing should be a sticky if devs wanna add non NTR-friendly mini gangbang scenes to their games.

so that you don't cry that other men are fucking a woman and you cannot associate yourself with MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well i don't have VPN
Try using , it has a built-in VPN feature, or use a VPN / . Opera is a good choice.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
#Note to self pages 963 downloading @ 00:22 GMT. Possible 3 -4 pages of new posts since i reviewed site this morning.
WTF??? 10 pages of new stuff since i looked this morning. 954 was the last page I saw this morning going by the last comment I looked at in the messaging system.

and Now MEGA is down! 5.51 Gb file and only 1.36 DL. Bo**ux.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, we're already past the 5 pages at 40 posts since launch. Unsurprisingly most of those are the same 3 questions asked in loop (as if that would ever change)

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I applaud the consistent releases.
I also applaud the regular releases. My question is how are they accomplishing it. Did NLT Media storyboard the whole game in advance? Most games on this site a re either artist or writer driven. Both of those, (ego driven), approaches usually lead to a pattern of revisions and complete restarts aka: delays, slowdowns and frustration. How did NLT Media avoid the problems that plague the rest of this site?

And NO! It is not because all the other game developers are lazy or money grubbing sponges. That is the meathead answer from the trolls around here who either don't understand the complexities of working with talented people or just like to kick over anthills to compensate for them being no-talent hacks. The ability to maintain schedules in this chaotic hobby of ours is usually an organizational issue.

The questions again are: How are they doing it and How do we get the other game developers to recognize it as a problem and implement it?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Is there any way of getting past the lasers? Or we'll have to wait till next update?
if you have older save then yes you can lol. because the hack tool that need to remove that is in the other side.

because its clear that you got through this when they allowed you but you didnt try to hack this before as how it should be in the earlier updates you should of done.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I have got 3 temple key parts and I can't find the last one. Also i've got 1 nitroglycerin left, but I dont have enough material to craft another rock bomb to blow up the right side of the casula temple. I'm getting frustrated here. Someone please advise me what the F to do? Thanks

and Soul Crystal gives this advice: Find the remaining temple key segment in the Casula temple and then craft the key.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Use the nitro in 1 of the chests inside the temple you unlocked 3 builds ago, it'll spew out another bomb without having to craft it (not that finding talismans and buying a container is the end of the world, actually getting the nitro from the story is way more of a challenge)
I also applaud the regular releases. My question is how are they accomplishing it. Did NLT Media storyboard the whole game in advance? Most games on this site a re either artist or writer driven. Both of those, (ego driven), approaches usually lead to a pattern of revisions and complete restarts aka: delays, slowdowns and frustration. How did NLT Media avoid the problems that plague the rest of this site?

And NO! It is not because all the other game developers are lazy or money grubbing sponges. That is the meathead answer from the trolls around here who either don't understand the complexities of working with talented people or just like to kick over anthills to compensate for them being no-talent hacks. The ability to maintain schedules in this chaotic hobby of ours is usually an organizational issue.

The questions again are: How are they doing it and How do we get the other game developers to recognize it as a problem and implement it?
Not trying to downplay anything but : he is using pre-rendered generic models that only need a coat of paint and subtle changes once (like before actually making videos earlier than v01) and basically renders 2-3 videos per 2 week increment. Have a beefcake PC running non-stop doing only video renders and you can do these kind of games relatively easy. Then you need some random dude coding whatever happens in the 3-4 scenes per updates (flags/transitions/item spawning/whatever), once again not that hard or mindnubbingly time consuming. As to why most other devs don't, that's another question

Reactions: Macfinn99

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I have got 3 temple key parts and I can't find the last one. Also i've got 1 nitroglycerin left, but I dont have enough material to craft another rock bomb to blow up the right side of the casula temple. I'm getting frustrated here. Someone please advise me what the F to do? Thanks
In the top right room of casula temple there are 4 chest. The chest furthest to the right gives you opportunity to exchange a nitro for a rockbomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: AddictedTT

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if we will need any of those royal, grand or talismans of the gods for anything important or can we just sell them?

That TP scene with Sofia was amazing maybe something like that can be done for booty calls with the other girls? That part where Sofia was blowing Henry while the other two were thrusting at the same time was hilarious.

Why was Sofia dressed like she was going on a stealth mission? :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes