Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Are the two burried treasures from the clues in the temple in the game, yet? I'm guessing so, because I'm missing an extra and a page. But there's nothing for me to dig at the temple entrance and I can't find the dead end in the jungle.
Nevermind, I found the chest key by spamming in the bushed in front of the temple entrance. But I'm still not sure, where the dead end in the jungle is supposed to be.

JJ9898

Oct 5, 2019
i don't have nitroglycerin. so i can't make rock bomb. how can i solve this problem?????????

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I havent been keeping up with this game bcs i want to play it once its finished.

Does anyone know how far the dev is with the progress of the game ?

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
As I understand, lighten the 14th torch should drop the chest key at the temple entrance.
But it doesn't show up in my game. Reloading doesn't help either.

Reactions: Ale69

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
I havent been keeping up with this game bcs i want to play it once its finished.

NLT keeps things simple. v0.87061 means it's roughly 87% done (and this release is the 1st release in the 06th month of the year).

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
As I understand, lighten the 14th torch should drop the chest key at the temple entrance.
But it doesn't show up in my game. Reloading doesn't help either.
I don't believe I've seen the 14th torch yet. The key at the temple entrance is from a hint book and is at roughly 7 o'clock of the circle, a bit outside the circle.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
the Albert/Doc quest gives you 2 nitroglycerins on completion
Thanks, I've no idea what those quests are though. The doc doesn't do or give me shit, just a menu for repeat scenes, and albert is at the family home whacking some critters "doubling his efforts".

Reactions: omocik

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
Some people say the game has been 100% finished for a month or 2, and he's just releasing it in little spurts.
Other people say he wags-off to new scenes he makes every night, then the morning of the release he just wipes of the smears on his screen and sends us his new goodies.
Who's to know where the truth lies.

keketiger

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks, I've no idea what those quests are though. The doc doesn't do or give me shit, just a menu for repeat scenes, and albert is at the family home whacking some critters "doubling his efforts".
ah ok you haven't reached the last update story yet then, my bad. I honestly don't remember how to get the previous nitro sorry

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I can't seem to find albert anywhere. I completed the game for the previous update and updated my files and he's not as the bar like I've seen in the walkthroughs just uploaded on YT a few hours ago. Edit: After completing the right side puzzle in the temple albert appeared so it's all good

Last edited:
Reactions: bluewolf31

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you, this update was great, I love those rituals! It looks like all the girls will have babies ;-) Thank you again ❤

Reactions: punisher2099
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes