JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Then you are not caught up yet. Do what the soulcrystal tells you to do. Nitro usally comes from the hospital/Dr.Amor. If you can't find any thereare walkthroughs available.
Soul crystal keeps telling me how the girls have run into snakes, got the two antivenom vials from the mansion, can't give them the vials, can't blow up the wall when i get to it, 'cause i can't make bombs without nitro. And still can't find nitro anywhere, so you know, great.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Probably no extra Kamasutra Pages in this update. NLT said we need 6 hearts (plural), I think those means Sofia too (Still 5 hearts up until now).
Confirmed by looking at the latest update videos. No booty calls except Naomi's.
Next update then.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Some people say the game has been 100% finished for a month or 2, and he's just releasing it in little spurts.
Other people say he wags-off to new scenes he makes every night, then the morning of the release he just wipes of the smears on his screen and sends us his new goodies.
Who's to know where the truth lies.
All we know is, he’s called the Stig. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Think Tank

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What's up with that golden cockroach in the newly bombed room? I squashed it, I squashed all but it, but neither seemed to do anything.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.87061] compressed

Original size windows: 5.51 GB
Compressed size windows: 939 MB : Mega
Please Read: I've accidentally mislabeled the folder as "85", but it is 87.

v87 Update only Compressed

Original size windows: 258 MB
Compressed size windows: 70 MB : Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have problem at start

Screenshot_2.png

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ok I need to get the soap from the breka room but I don't have the keycard, am I supposed to have that already? Where do I find it?
You should have created a hacking device some versions ago. Are you caught up? What does the crystal tell you to do? If you are really stuck there are walkthroughs in the OP.

Reactions: groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tested before uploading, it was working fine.

You're using update patch?
Open www/data/system.json in an editor ( simple notepad works too)
Go to the last line it will have "hasEncryptedAudio" and "hasEncryptedImages" if these values are true, change them to false and then try.
Same old same old... :LOL: Don't take the blame for it they ALL should learn how it is done right ! There is the full build compressed if push comes to shove but honestly if they did not figured that out up until now they probably never will... :rolleyes: 海賊狩りのゾロ"登場 (y)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Same. Stuck behind the lazers and can't get out.
In some rare scenes, this bug comes into play. NLT has released a fix for it. It is version 87063. The only way that you can get it, is to become a Patreon and download it from the Patreon site.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty straightforward update this time, the only thing left now is how to deal with Demon nun and MC from previous game. Or NLT could pull a fast one and we still need to give Duncan the "Judgment Cut End".

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes