Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Light the torch in the new ritual room. Its behind a tree.

Does anyone know if there is a significance to the one different colored roach in the last temple key room? Is that a puzzle?
every time you step on the gold roach a snake disappears and stays gone, so just keep going in grabbing till all the snakes are gone

Reactions: garbage062

huhggg

Sep 1, 2020
every time you step on the gold roach a snake disappears and stays gone, so just keep going in grabbing till all the snakes are gone
Thanks. But that doesn't happen for me for some reason. The gold roach doesn't seem to do anything. I got everything in the room anyway by walking on all the roaches, so no big deal. Probably just a bug.

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I lit the 14th torch in the treasure room, but no key appeared... Do I have to pick up all the treasure first?

UPdate: the key appears in the temple entrance.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone? Where might I find a nitro can to blow up one of the temple walls? If I try to search any more with the search functionality as shitty as it is, I'll either blow my own brains out or go on a massacre spree ffs.

keketiger

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone? Where might I find a nitro can to blow up one of the temple walls? If I try to search any more with the search functionality as shitty as it is, I'll either blow my own brains out or go on a massacre spree ffs.
the Albert/Doc quest gives you 2 nitroglycerins on completion

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Are the two burried treasures from the clues in the temple in the game, yet? I'm guessing so, because I'm missing an extra and a page. But there's nothing for me to dig at the temple entrance and I can't find the dead end in the jungle.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Number of self-confessed BDSM fans on this thread so far = 1.

(If you tell brothers and sisters to say so on f95zone themselves I will include them in count.)

And you wrong for I honestly hate and despise mixture of sex and pain in BDSM or elsewhere.

Drinking salt water not make me more queasy or sick.
Your kink-shaming is getting rather old. I've been in my local kink community for quite a few years, and a good number of my friends are into BDSM play of one sort or another. Myself, I have a few floggers and a solid-state "violet wand." I don't know of any who are in this community as well, but your shaming is not very likely to encourage them to speak up.
You have no idea how much I fucking HATE people who force their kink on others. You're a fucking minority stay on your place.
Somebody's gonna say I'm kink shaming now SMH
If the shoe fits...

I guess, "You're a fucking minority stay on your place," isn't exactly shaming, but it's actually worse. Telling minorities of any stripe to "stay in their place," is pretty terrible. Here in the U.S. we have a lot of bigots feeling empowered to spread their hate, but I didn't expect it here.

EDIT: Sorry if I got a little too emotional above. These condemnations hit a bit close to home.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes