Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Are you by any chance using compressed version? Sprites are sometimes invisible when compressed, it has happened before.
No, I got the uncompressed version, 258.9MB, so that is weird, and I am afraid I will have to download the whole game all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: Xanado

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, I got the uncompressed version, 258.9MB, so that is weird, and I am afraid I will have to download the whole game all over again.
That is an update only file not the compressed version... compressed is around 940MB extracted around 1050MB

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
So final mystery must be behind locked subterranean door below Sofia mansion, lead to Cave of Jaega suppose. But what hidden there? Or hides there? And if Henry become Sofia apprentice accompany her in future adventure why appear with Diana in Genesis Order trailer? Henry Diana pursue Duncan Helfer perhaps? Or Madalyn maybe? Seek revenge for Idaho murder? Sent by Sofia? Go on own decision? Maybe Duncan Helfer harm Sofia or Alia before story end? And what happen as conclusion to Sofia Madalyn Daemalius triangle? (Several doors and rusty gate still locked in church and what happen to Sister Judy?) Still many questions to answer and hope for more story driven chapter like last and personal interest perk up a little. Hope Henry Jessica date in evening sweet and tender for pinch of romance can go long way IMO and kind of like Jessica too. (Although seem too ditsy and dumb to qualify as medical doctor.) Such a crying shame that Henry Johnson MC is such an enormous twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyder
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes