Xanado

May 9, 2018
I have got 3 temple key parts and I can't find the last one. Also i've got 1 nitroglycerin left, but I dont have enough material to craft another rock bomb to blow up the right side of the casula temple. I'm getting frustrated here. Someone please advise me what the F to do? Thanks
In the top right room of casula temple there are 4 chest. The chest furthest to the right gives you opportunity to exchange a nitro for a rockbomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: AddictedTT

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if we will need any of those royal, grand or talismans of the gods for anything important or can we just sell them?

That TP scene with Sofia was amazing maybe something like that can be done for booty calls with the other girls? That part where Sofia was blowing Henry while the other two were thrusting at the same time was hilarious.

Why was Sofia dressed like she was going on a stealth mission? :LOL:

Xyder

Mar 22, 2021
I'm still missing puzzle 46 'cause it's fucking impossible to get a great white greater than 2,5k lbs and 3k needed to ran out of money Jim at the bait shop.
Any clues for farming great whites at the beach? Sometimes get some great other fishes in a row, but it's a pain in the ass to catch white sharks.
Thnx in advance (y)

Reactions: starlord99

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm still missing puzzle 46 'cause it's fucking impossible to get a great white greater than 2,5k lbs and 3k needed to ran out of money Jim at the bait shop.
Any clues for farming great whites at the beach? Sometimes get some great other fishes in a row, but it's a pain in the ass to catch white sharks.
Thnx in advance (y)
Get both fishing guides, get the four leaf clover. Keep entering the beach until you see the biggest greatwhite sprite. Use the heavy natural plug. Pray.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq and Xyder

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This thread should be required reading for adult game developers. The Oxford dictionary defines: Work Ethic as "the principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward."

When it comes to Patreon and similar platforms the "reward" is the support that the Patreons pay and the "hard work" is what the developer is supposed to bring to the platform.

NLT Media is a great example of someone having a solid work ethic and some examples of developers with a poor work ethic are: Icstor, Lust & Passion, & Naughty Road. This is just a short list. I have no relationship at all with NLT Media, I just wanted to point out that some developers really do a great job of putting out content on a regular basis so YES it can be done while others are great at posting excuses and the fanboys do their best to try and provide cover.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erm, no. The game/dev might be worth of praise, this particular thread on the other hand gets shamed by 3rd graders who just figured out how to read
Get both fishing guides, get the four leaf clover. Use the heavy natural plug. Keep zooning the beach until you see the biggest greatwhite sprite. Pray.
You wut now ?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This thread should be required reading for adult game developers. The Oxford dictionary defines: Work Ethic as "the principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward."

When it comes to Patreon and similar platforms the "reward" is the support that the Patreons pay and the "hard work" is what the developer is supposed to bring to the platform.

NLT Media is a great example of someone having a solid work ethic and some examples of developers with a poor work ethic are: Icstor, Lust & Passion, & Naughty Road. This is just a short list. I have no relationship at all with NLT Media, I just wanted to point out that some developers really do a great job of putting out content on a regular basis so YES it can be done while others are great at posting excuses and the fanboys do their best to try and provide cover.
Isn't NLT media composed of a team? It's not just one person or even 2 or 3?

Reactions: BUCCO

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I suspected Sam would be the shaman, but I thought he'd get into the role much more than he did.

I think we need a prequel- Sam: The Early Years.

The surname was already kind of a tip-off but, by the depiction of the younger Sofia, it seems that, in addition to his Anissa Kate fetish, NLT has a sneaky thing for Eva Green.

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

jkbauer

Apr 5, 2020
For those who cannot find Albert, maybe that's what you'll need to do:

First check out if you have 2x Casula Key Fragments and Evie is telling you to whip out some shit.
Then go to the Casula Temple, where Clare and Diana are (the place with 4 chests and a barred door).
You'll find a Casula Key fragment on the left, just past the water.
Click on it and select the Whip. You should now have 3x Casula Key Fragments and Albert should now be in the bar as Evie will sure point out.

That's what worked for me.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I suspected Sam would be the shaman, but I thought he'd get into the role much more than he did.

I think we need a prequel- Sam: The Early Years.

The surname was already kind of a tip-off but, by the depiction of the younger Sofia, it seems that, in addition to his Anissa Kate fetish, NLT has a sneaky thing for Eva Green.
She really looks the same. But this is a coincidence. _Op2xn0a_400x400.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ There is a fix already, it's Patreon-only so nobody around here will ever get it.
Fun fact I played this v87 on ALL platforms but miraculously I have not run into this " bug " let it be Win Mac Linux compressed or just update only... Something triggers this :LOL:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
^ Use the nitro in 1 of the chests inside the temple you unlocked 3 builds ago, it'll spew out another bomb without having to craft it (not that finding talismans and buying a container is the end of the world, actually getting the nitro from the story is way more of a challenge)

Not trying to downplay anything but : he is using pre-rendered generic models that only need a coat of paint and subtle changes once (like before actually making videos earlier than v01) and basically renders 2-3 videos per 2 week increment. Have a beefcake PC running non-stop doing only video renders and you can do these kind of games relatively easy. Then you need some random dude coding whatever happens in the 3-4 scenes per updates (flags/transitions/item spawning/whatever), once again not that hard or mindnubbingly time consuming. As to why most other devs don't, that's another question
That's not really downplaying it. It's a fairly coherent and cognizant explanation for the artwork end of it. It does make a difference as to whether or not you had the story written out beforehand though. What it also means is that the developers had a lot of this figured out before they even started work on the game and did not allow themselves to get sidetracked.

It may not be that hard to do, but it does seem rare to find.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes