HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Honestly the biggest revelation of this update is that Sam knew Naomi sleeps around all along. Not that I thought he was 100% oblivious but the fact he was just like "yeah, that's what she does, no shocker" almost earned respect for him

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm at 79% and finished all of the main story. I don't mind, probably just some chests I didn't open.

On an unrelated note, I would have enjoyed the "3 MCs" scene more if Janet was the main target. Was cool anyways.

Anybody yet complained that MC was auto-cucked by his clones or some stupid shit like this ? :D

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Based on NLT's new game announcement, ToN is all finished, but they're still dishing out updates in small bits.
Probably wants the new game to release close after.
Well after last update game at 87% so 13% to go. At 2% update about 6 more update, maybe fewer if some update at 3%. So say game end Septemberish or a bit before most likely. However NLT say that Evie content and KS page continue for some time after main game completed, same as Lust Epidemic sex chamber thing add-on before Treasure of Nadia begin. My guess then is that The Genesis Order start Novemberish similar to LU.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Your kink-shaming is getting rather old. I've been in my local kink community for quite a few years, and a good number of my friends are into BDSM play of one sort or another. Myself, I have a few floggers and a solid-state "violet wand." I don't know of any who are in this community as well, but your shaming is not very likely to encourage them to speak up.

If the shoe fits...

I guess, "You're a fucking minority stay on your place," isn't exactly shaming, but it's actually worse. Telling minorities of any stripe to "stay in their place," is pretty terrible. Here in the U.S. we have a lot of bigots feeling empowered to spread their hate, but I didn't expect it here.

EDIT: Sorry if I got a little too emotional above. These condemnations hit a bit close to home.
You seem unhappy with yourself and I am sorry for predicament. If nothing wrong with kink why feel ashamed if someone say not like BDSM? Why so hung up on other's opinion? And why divulge so much intimate detail about personal sexual life on gamer forum like f95zone? Not get it. I not offended hurt wounded if someone say not like things I like or do. Could not give damn in fact! Point I wanted to make was I think more NLT supporter dislike BDSM than like and NLT lose financial support if keep include BDSM in games by upset majority of paying patrons begin to cancel regular subscription. I not understand why you so unhappy when I not seek to shame anybody mere state my preference as strongly not like BDSM personally and so not want to see in RP game. Am I not allowed to dislike? Why would any BDSM aficionado who does not even know me care what a stranger thinks of particular sexual kink anyway? I loathe cheese and tobacco too but when say not like dairy product or smoking am not set out to "shame" cheese eaters or "dis" cigarette, cigar, cheroot or pipe smokers. Your sensitivity makes no sense to me when displayed by grown man. I not know you and could not care less what you and consenting others like or get up in private life, as long as keep private, so why you offended by what I dislike and avoid like the plague sexually? I am a liberal person who believe in free will, free speech and free choice as well as right to avoid and reject things disliked or sickened by. However to make amends and cheer you I will immediate put you down as a BDSM supporter in head count.

Number of self-confessed BDSM fans I encounter on site = 2

Why people are time after time silenced for saying what not like, harmlessly, when opposite true seem redic to me, especially when not attack anybody personally directly for which censorship would make more sense. All supposed to be adult here but sometimes I wonder. :unsure:

Last edited:

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Hard to tell tbh :unsure:
You have all 3 pictures of Evie from the temple?
Check OP(first post on first page), it has a list of all extras.

Where you got it from last time. Puzzle room.
You mean you have to complete the 40 puzzle. Oh man getting that 3000kg great white is impossible

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
You mean you have to complete the 40 puzzle. Oh man getting that 3000kg great white is impossible
It is what it is man.
You can always download used condoms someone else's save¯\_(ツ)_/¯, there's a lot of saves lying around, just use the search option.
Just a suggestion, use non-hacked saves :D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

soraka

Nov 12, 2017
Evie keeps saying there's a crafting scroll deep within the casual temple when I've finished everything.. Anyone else getting this??

*Nvm, it was cuz I didn't craft nitroglycerin since I had extras from editing my save file a while back. It's all good now after you use the acids to craft it.

Last edited:

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
It is what it is man.
You can always download used condoms someone else's save¯\_(ツ)_/¯, there's a lot of saves lying around, just use the search option.
Just a suggestion, use non-hacked saves :D
Thanks man. Any advice on using which lure to get the biggest great white

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hard to tell tbh :unsure:
You have all 3 pictures of Evie from the temple?
Check OP(first post on first page), it has a list of all extras.

Where you got it from last time. Puzzle room.
Repeating every time what OP means either proves people really dunno wtf is life or we actually need it to take an entire page and crosslink back everything ever posted. Maybe by then some dudes will figure stuff out

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Repeating every time what OP means either proves people really dunno wtf is life
I've no hopes from this thread :D
This thread's a lost cause.
Sadly this'll continue in the TGO thread too
we actually need it to take an entire page and crosslink back everything ever posted. Maybe by then some dudes will figure stuff out
Nothing will make a difference
Asking a question for the 1000th time is better than putting a lil effort and this kinda behavior is encouraged :D

inb4 another "Your post has been deleted for trolling" :D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes