Rohateanonis

Apr 5, 2020
Which version are you playing? Normal or compressed?
Did you apply the updates properly in order(79-81-83-85 etc)?

Paste the attached file(system.json) from the zip to /www/data/ folder
Overwrite when asked
yes I used your link and downloaded compressed, then updated as normal
will try

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have really fucked day. First I oversleep. Today I have two job day and when I came home after 16 hours in work I breake my phone.
And in the end I started download of this update and I found out I need wait about 2:30 hours for Mega transfer. Don't know why. My last download from there was previouse update of ToN.
Shit happens :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I have really fucked day. First I oversleep. Today I have two job day and when I came home after 16 hours in work I breake my phone.
And in the end I started download of this update and I found out I need wait about 2:30 hours for Mega transfer. Don't know why. My last download from there was previouse update of ToN.
Use bro

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry about that mate... Does your ISP provide you a dynamic IP (IPv4)? If they does you simply can reset your Mega-quota by reset your internet connection. Otherwise I would recommend to download Xtreme Download Manager (XDM) and use nopy. Works like a charm and is very fast too.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Use bro
Sorry about that mate... Does your ISP provide you a dynamic IP (IPv4)? If they does you simply can reset your Mega-quota by reset your internet connection. Otherwise I would recommend to download Xtreme Download Manager (XDM) and use nopy. Works like a charm and is very fast too.
Thank you guys.
I will try it.
I usually use free rapid downloader, but last few months have some problems with downloads.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A little bit and only two scenes again. Might just wait out the final version. Still holding out hope for a threeway with Janet and Kaley.
Won't happen even if you keep posting about it every day
THE REWARD FOR ALL THE ANCIENT TEMPLE PUZZLES IS AN EVIE FUCKING PROFILE MAN I'M GOING TO BREAK MY PC
You must have missed the last ~3 months of dev reports saying the main goal of the temple is to have Evie stuff unlocked. Go ahead though, we won't stop (laughing at) you if you wanna rekt your PC

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes