thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Can I reuse the patch from an earlier build of the game, or do I have to wait until it's updated on here?
The patch linked in the OP is the latest & best patch, and works with the current version.

NOTE: It's not perfect. There are a few instances where the names are hard-coded in (eg "Janet" instead of "Mom") and the patch can't fix it. there would need to be a re-code, and no one's gonna bother to do that, certainly not until the game is finished.

l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
Can't get from 88 to 89%.
According to Evie I'm missing Extra 47/47...

Ash is standing at the park entry and waits for Michael to bring him a drink - but Michael is bothering Tasha at the bar.
Behind ash is one of those fast blinking blue sparks - but I can't get Ash to move aside to get that star.
Could that be that 47th extra?

Any help on that?

L.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Can't get from 88 to 89%.
According to Evie I'm missing Extra 47/47...

Ash is standing at the park entry and waits for Michael to bring him a drink - but Michael is bothering Tasha at the bar.
Behind ash is one of those fast blinking blue sparks - but I can't get Ash to move aside to get that star.
Could that be that 47th extra?

Any help on that?

L.
Extra is the last puzzle in ancient temple.. Step on transporter

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
Breaking the fourth wall by showing a "bug" in the game being fixed, when Evie rewinds the scene of "dead" Richard leaping out of the flooded chamber and Albert pushing him back into the water after admitting to killing him, was genius.
Now I have to know what set off Albert into killing him. Was it Richard's itchy ass boils? Did Albert get drunk, rape Richard, and then get scabies on his puffy old wrinkle rod? I's gots to know!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes