Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I have a dumb question im on the part where i have to fix the dehumidifier but i cant collect the gold talisman. I found 2 but they dont show up in my inventory for a offering. Where can i find the Talismans that i collect?

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I have a dumb question im on the part where i have to fix the dehumidifier but i cant collect the gold talisman. I found 2 but they dont show up in my inventory for a offering. Where can i find the Talismans that i collect?
I think that when i pick them up i am automatically selling them, how do i stop doing that?

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Short and sweet update - ending on a cliffhanger no less. Still a bit of moon-logic since a 400 year old pirate like Sophia somehow does not have armed guards but whatever.
2 nice anal scenes including one long-awaited for Claire even if it's just a KS page - although I did not like how realistic her initial position was :KEK: . The GB scene was meh
Predictions for next update - dead people! Probably Sam, definitely Duncan (goons do not count). This would be kinda lame in my opinion but I'm not sure if the devs have the balls for anything more (I did not follow the previous games)
Can't really disagree with the logic on the dead people. I kind of anticipated Sam was going to die at some point just so that there is no conflict of having Naomi has part of your harem. I would also suggest that Albert might die too. Go out in a blaze of glory maybe jumping in front of a bullet from one of the goons or Duncan. Maybe the possibility that Albert sacrifices is life by letting you escape while he fucks Madyln or something like that to give you time to get away, seems like a good way for Albert to go.

Reactions: Ale69
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes