Polkiu

Nov 30, 2020
The games says i'm missing a file

$PEOPLE-JessicaExplorer@(7) -.png

I get the msg after i went to the parlor, and before i enter the parc. my game is at 77%.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Missing last two extras, any help?
2 extra profile this update : 1 in squallmart ( Jessica ) 2 Ancient Temple Puzzle Telepad ( Evie profile )
Of course you could have missed other extras... who can tell other than you ?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
2 extra profile this update : 1 in squallmart ( Jessica ) 2 Ancient Temple Puzzle Telepad ( Evie profile )
Of course you could have missed other extras... who can tell other than you ?! :LOL:
That's it, took it a full save and got them, thanks anyway!

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
NLT must be aware of how popular Jessica is if she's getting this many scenes in the endgame despite not being important to the main plot. She had a scene 2 updates in a row, and one more left on our date. She deserves it, she's saved MC's life so many times and other characters.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hey guys i cant find saved file locations anywhere and yes i followed the path explained above
not sure this matters but running windows 10 pro
if i could make a small suggestion is to have add an option for saving to disk location of OUR choosing
all SAVES -> Explanation of how and where to load : SPOILER :
" If you can't see the saves in User Data ...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/935146_hidden_saves.png "

The dialogue when you first visit the temple keeps looping, how do i fix this?
can be .... your save is corrupt.
Send your save. I check it

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
hey guys i cant find saved file locations anywhere and yes i followed the path explained above
not sure this matters but running windows 10 pro
if i could make a small suggestion is to have add an option for saving to disk location of OUR choosing
Did you start a game and save one time already before? Otherwise the folder is not there.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes