oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How You Get All That Money
see -> Make Money

Cheating!
No. Edit variables.
do not be sad. is hard to learn.
Use my SAVES , and you don't need to be able to.

A fully " loaded " furball... now ain't that something ?!? :ROFLMAO:
Sure. an "unloaded" spaghetti is rather nothing.

oCATo Glad to see that you are ok with no harm after last flood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 30, 2017
Hi Shubhanshu Chauhan, I know many of the member (including you) asked me to fix the decrypted update and frankly speaking I do want to help you all, but I can't fix anything if there no error.
Here a video in the spoiler on how to update and I using the link that you quote to do the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do know that my full compressed version is encrypted and the last decrypted compressed is provide by eyy_b0ss which you can find it here. I only provide the decrypted version because I want to support people who downloaded it and not being left out.
If you still having problem with my update then please download the full version as I really don't know how to fix the problem.
Thanks for the reply, sixart Already solved my problem. I downloaded his given link files and changed the system.json file "true to false" as directed and it's solved. Thanks!

So there was a problem and cold_arctus Solved it. Ask him what he did but he solved the issue without any big file download.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, cheat money when everything you buy does nothing and $ is irrelevant when you pick up gold talismans on every coin drop and you have millions doing nothing in the vault/player inventory. But go for it, we might see you in 2 days when your game decides to remove Madalyn or crash and burn out of nowhere cause you couldn't wait to play 5 updates' worth of stuff and have more $ than the game needs

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Create Pirate key > Pirate Medallion Grand Talisman 2x Broken Key
What’s that for? I was one of the people who accidentally used two key fragments to make a pirate key a while ago and never got the normal chest from that update which was the foot job one I think. I probably still have that pirate key, or whatever I used those old fragments for. What do we need the pirate key for?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What’s that for? I was one of the people who accidentally used two key fragments to make a pirate key a while ago and never got the normal chest from that update which was the foot job one I think. I probably still have that pirate key, or whatever I used those old fragments for. What do we need the pirate key for?
To open an upcoming Pirate Chest ! :geek:
:LOL:
I don't know how you pulled that off that long ago since you get the Pirate Medallion from Sam's house ( gas mask update ) and now you got the 2 broken keys...:unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
To open an upcoming Pirate Chest ! :geek:
:LOL:
I don't know how you pulled that off that long ago since you get the Pirate Medallion from Sam's house ( gas mask update ) and now you got the 2 broken keys...:unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
maybe it wasnt a pirate key but it was something that we couldnt use yet that there was already a recipe for. I just remember at the time of that update it was a mistake that a couple others had made. it was the update with the chest in the room under the light house that gave a foot job I think. So yeah, right now I have two extra key fragments but cant open one of the chests even though I have gotten every single key.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
maybe it wasnt a pirate key but it was something that we couldnt use yet that there was already a recipe for. I just remember at the time of that update it was a mistake that a couple others had made. it was the update with the chest in the room under the light house that gave a foot job I think. So yeah, right now I have two extra key fragments but cant open one of the chests even though I have gotten every single key.
If it was a pirate key... and you have a pirate key in your inventory... then you need to create a chest key to finally open that left chest ! :D But that means you have to have 4 broken keys now...

salchipapa

Nov 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "sixart, publicación: 6201125, miembro: 3230257"]
Descargar la última versión comprimida completa lo encontrarás en el primer post!
[/CITA]
que hay con mi progreso ?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If it was a pirate key... and you have a pirate key in your inventory... then you need to create a chest key to finally open that left chest ! :D But that means you have to have 4 broken keys now...
So I just checked. I had the ingredients to make the pirate key, but that uses up all my fragments. I am still missing the one chest tho. Is there something that I need this pirate key for to get that last chest? I just remember in the update I mentioned, I used the fragments to create something else I didnt need at the time and I do not think it ever resolved itself in the future updates. I know for a fact I have all the fragments and keys since.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "sixart, publicación: 6201125, miembro: 3230257"]
Descargar la última versión comprimida completa lo encontrarás en el primer post!
[/CITA]
que hay con mi progreso ?
No tengas miedo el archivo de progreso está en otro lugar... ten coraje ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes