sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I just checked. I had the ingredients to make the pirate key, but that uses up all my fragments. I am still missing the one chest tho. Is there something that I need this pirate key for to get that last chest? I just remember in the update I mentioned, I used the fragments to create something else I didnt need at the time and I do not think it ever resolved itself in the future updates. I know for a fact I have all the fragments and keys since.
Listen if you had done this by the book you lost all broken keys somewhere around V71 I don't remember when it was exactly but all chest are opened no broken keys up to this update ( now you get 1 chest key > open chest emily anal and found 2 broken keys and I told you before you had a pirate medallion from Sams house ) If you messed it up as you said created a pirate key beforehand and not open a chest then NOW you should have 4 broken keys in your inventory a pirate key already ( so YOU don't need to craft it anymore ) and now YOU can create a left out chest key which you should... that nullifies your inventory and all is how it should be... there is no other option :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Entonces que debo hacer exactamente, borrar el juego y descargar el archivo completo? aun no entiendo: c
si como dijiste

Esto es lo que necesitas elegir cuál es mejor para usted

xmegro

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone have this problem loading game?:

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Pd: I just picked up the game from version 87 and ended up updating it to versions 89, 90 and 91 in one go.
Pd2: i am using google translator

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Listen if you had done this by the book you lost all broken keys somewhere around V71 I don't remember when it was exactly but all chest are opened no broken keys up to this update ( now you get 1 chest key > open chest emily anal and found 2 broken keys and I told you before you had a pirate medallion from Sams house ) If you messed it up as you said created a pirate key beforehand and not open a chest then NOW you should have 4 broken keys in your inventory a pirate key already ( so YOU don't need to craft it anymore ) and now YOU can create a left out chest key which you should... that nullifies your inventory and all is how it should be... there is no other option :ROFLMAO:
if you go to around post 27419, thats when all of this happened. Unless you are saying I must have missed some key fragments somewhere along the way, or im currently missing a key somewhere, I think this is a game issue. At the end of this update, I have everything unlocked, no key fragments, a pirate key, but the chest under the light house is the one I cant open.

edit- the chest is pricia on top. At 66% completion according to the save. I have a save at the end of every update.

Reactions: robbiej691

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
if you go to around post 27419, thats when all of this happened. Unless you are saying I must have missed some key fragments somewhere along the way, or im currently missing a key somewhere, I think this is a game issue. At the end of this update, I have everything unlocked, no key fragments, a pirate key, but the chest under the light house is the one I cant open.

edit- the chest is pricia on top. At 66% completion according to the save. I have a save at the end of every update.
So the best thing to do is to canvass through the game looking for all key locations ( or broken key locations ) if you have no broken key but have a pirate key and you miss a chest then it is a key you missed somehow somewhere... You can use either the furballs list or this docu here to do so...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyone have this problem loading game?:

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Pd: I just picked up the game from version 87 and ended up updating it to versions 89, 90 and 91 in one go.
Pd2: i am using google translator
Go to User\User Name\Appdata\Local ( hidden ! )
Delete the folder nwjs
Go to User Data then to Default... Search for Web Data and Web Data-journal and delete them
Launch game anew

Hope you succeed... it's not that hard to fix this... :D (y)

Reactions: xmegro

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Hmm... For some reason I got the valves spawning in the lighthouse before they should (I was still in the part where everyone gets infected by the virus and you have to take them to the doctor).

After getting to the right part of the story, Henry became invisible

It fixed itself after I saved, though, but the hint system is bugged and its telling me "Clare has returned, go to Estero Key" even though only Sam and Naomi are there. How do I remove the whirlpool?
please help xd

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just pointing out that this place runs on 2 languages alone : proper English and broken Engrish. You might wanna check your translator and post whatever junk it spews out instead of risking deletion with Spanish

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not technically? I did use the cheat to get 9999999 money but that was as soon as I started the game, and it never bugged except now at 89% XD
Yeah cheating/editing saves is not a good idea for these games because there is a very high chance that it will mess up your game at some point and once that happens the only solution is to start a new game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not technically? I did use the cheat to get 9999999 money but that was as soon as I started the game, and it never bugged except now at 89% XD
Then congratulation ! You may remove your save files and cheating tools from your rig and start the game anew from the beginning... I sincerely hope it was worth it ! If you are lucky someone from here will share a save file with you and can continue where you left off... if I may guide you with a suggestion do not take one from the cheaters posterboi catdude...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just pointing out that this place runs on 2 languages alone : proper English and broken Engrish. You might wanna check your translator and post whatever junk it spews out instead of risking deletion with Spanish
I can delete it now on my own if that is desired... help was successful so no need for them anymore... but then again there are plenty of junks in english or broken english as well :ROFLMAO:

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I understand where you're coming from, lol, but how likely is it that I'll actually start all over when I'm on almost 90% through. Guess I'll just download one of cat's saves, thanks.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I understand where you're coming from, lol, but how likely is it that I'll actually start all over when I'm on almost 90% through. Guess I'll just download one of cat's saves, thanks.
Noodle till the end... suit yourself... although I will remember you for future troubles... do not expect help from me ! And after others will see how serious you are in this cheating business do not expect much help from them either... pair yourself up with the catdude ! :KEK:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Delete the entire "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data" folder, just to be sure. Bugs like these sometimes taints persistent gamefiles.

Good Luck.

Reactions: oCATo

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
OK, by replaying the important scenes in the correct order, I think I understand exactly what bugged. Since forever ago, I (accidentally) got the "transmission fluid" by clicking on the exact spot the car would hit even though it wasn't there. It then let me open the Priest Compass room early and spawned the valves. From then on the flags were super confused.

Funny stuff.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes