Xanado

May 9, 2018
Edit.
You earn money in the beginning by picking up shines and selling the treasures to the librarian.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If I understand you correctly you can't make new money?
You earn money in the beginning by picking up shines and selling the treasures to the librarian. If the shines doesn't show you have cheated yourself to much money. At the start the amount of money you can have is locked behind story progression. If you cheated for money remove it and start over.
This can't be right... if he cheated money even if it's overflow he should not have MONEY related problem but items like jade talisman for example... you can find some throughout the game but sooner or later you will get a deadlock... The problem is or was ( maybe ) he did not understood how you earn money in the game... ( welp if he would have played a few seconds instead of reading a walkthrough he might have figured it out :LOL: )

silencekman what a real bastard this WT creator is right ? ( that was in korean...:KEK: )

Xanado

May 9, 2018
nnnnope..
only Redmod for incest (Mom/Sister) but i've never modified any other thing, such as coins etc etc..
all the other puzzle went smooth as silk
Redmod is severely outdated. In it's current state it will break your game 100%. (Maybe he will get back to it someday.)

Look here:

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Look at the update date and which version it was last compatible with.

Delete the gamefolder & "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data" folder and start over.
If you played for long time before it broke (unlikely), use someone elses save to catch up. You can change your name at Squallmart.

PS. If you want IC patch click the link in the OP and follow the instructions. The patch is just a "translated" text file. It wont break your game.

Good Luck

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
nnnnope..
only Redmod for incest (Mom/Sister) but i've never modified any other thing, such as coins etc etc..
all the other puzzle went smooth as silk
This is the outdated version of todays cheat tool but in concept they are one and the same... if you download EITHER of them and extract them from their respective archive they will go for a walk in your system ! As Xanado said this WILL break your game 100 % ( if you are lucky if you are unlucky this little bugger will roam around in your rig and alter everything that it can find access to...) your choice what you want to do I highly recommend to purge the whole thing ( mod(s) saves with their paths even the game itself ! ) Ask somebody to give you a save file ( non haxed !!! so no oCATo ) and if luck is on your side you can approximately continue from where you left ( I only have 91% save so you will miss out game content with mine ! )

As for all the other went smooth as silk... that's just what it looks like... these buggers can and will cause trouble for you on several occasions if conditions are met ! So don't use them... and if you used them for incest there is no need for a mod to do that ! But Xanado is more in this subject so ask for guidance from him ! ( got your keys ??? :LOL: )

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... If the shines doesn't show you have cheated yourself to much money. At the start the amount of money you can have is locked behind story progression. If you cheated for money remove it and start over.
What you are saying here is wrong. Please check first, bevor you are saying something.
Please start with testing with the first save 00%.

all SAVES -> 00.) 00% save v00000 -> 00  1.png 00  2.png 00  3.png

This is the start save from 0 - 42 saves.
All SAVES higher than this are from this start save v00000 .
Please, check ! exactly and true ! And you see, what you are saying here is wrong.

Schori

May 29, 2018
Think I've encountered a bug. Just downloaded the update patch from v.91073.
And now there is a chest in the empty treasure room, I open it with a chest key. But the chest doesn't vanish and leave behind a Kamasutra page, it just stays there open. Additionallly my chest key is gone after that and the chest is closed when I reenter the room.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Can someone share or link me to the current v.91074 competed save

loveforever300

Mar 24, 2021
Bro, thank you so much, when i pates all your file saves game is ok! Thanks Boo... :D
I never once posted ANYTHING regarding you ! But fine here it is your save solution step by step

1. Start a new game and create a save file in slot 1 ( may differ it is up to you )
2. Download someones save file ( DO NOT TAKE HACKED SAVE FILE !!! oCATo is out ! )
3. Rename downloaded save file Defaultfile1.rpgsave ( for slot 1 ) Defaultfile2.rpgsave ( for slot 2 ) etc...
4. Exchange your existing save file with the one you downloaded !
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
5. Load the game at the exchanged save slot and make a save on it right after it loaded
6. Done ! Sit back and start fapping ! :LOL:
Thanks bro! I am extremely grateful for your dedicated help. Game worked! :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And now there is a chest in the empty treasure room, I open it with a chest key. But the chest doesn't vanish and leave behind a Kamasutra page, it just stays there open. Additionallly my chest key is gone after that and the chest is closed when I reenter the room.
Same. I think we were meant to open it prior to the treasure being removed and now it's inaccessible until a fix comes. I'm behind on my keys so I wasn't able to open the chest before the treasure was taken. :(

--

I'll miss ToN when it is finally over, but I'm also ready for a new adventure. The group sex scenes in ToN are getting to be a bit much. The problem is you can't get that many positions with each of the ladies when you have a pile of bodies there. My girl Claire usually has her face buried in someone's minge so I'm lucky if I get one quick position with her now. I miss the days of being able to have full sex with one lady or a small group.

Anyway, looking forward to the final episode and can't wait to dive into TGO.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Might be... I never encountered it playing 91073 but you can try download 91074 and see if it still exists !

How to get to zone where God's shovel handle is?!
Crypt - sewers - right

Can someone share or link me to the current v.91074 competed save
Rename the file to Defaultfile1.rpgsave !

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What you are saying here is wrong. Please check first, bevor you are saying something.
Please start with testing with the first save 00%.

all SAVES -> 00.) 00% save v00000 -> View attachment 1305223 View attachment 1305224 View attachment 1305225

This is the start save from 0 - 42 saves.
All SAVES higher than this are from this start save v00000 .
Please, check ! exactly and true ! And you see, what you are saying here is wrong.
Normally not one to defend cheat boy, but you actually can collect talismans with this 00000 save, even with the 9 Mil.

You totally skip the opening scene, so you have no idea that you HAVE to collect them, but you CAN.

So the money/spawning issue isn't here, but I'm not playing it long enough to find out about the other issues.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes