loveforever300

Mar 24, 2021
R
There are no problems with my saves. Many use this without Problems.
see here -> The Likes

The only problem here is that sixart is envious and jealous of me,
because he can't offer anything like that himself.
And since he is malicious and mendacious, he blasphemes against me.

I myself use for writing here

Don't be surprised.
It corresponds to my experience with what you have written in the past in relation to me so.
Relax bro. I see your files in post 1. You did well and i'm grateful for that!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
see here -> The Likes

I don't know if it was your intention or if it's DeepL translation but this text reads like it was written by someone with a god complex. The choice of the wording "blaspheme" is quite strong. :unsure:

Last edited:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Try to use your fantasy ( and not stick to law of physics or any other ) :LOL:
Shouldn't have to do that. I said that to be of the highest standard fantasy games should be "internally consistent and make better sense in its own terms to players" neither of which Treasure of Nadia is or has been. (If characters immersed in water got wet early on in the game they really ought to get wet when immersed in water everywhere in the game; if they don't it makes no sense and is completely inconsistent with previous laws, rules and physics of the game.) The best fantasy is always consistent in its own terms otherwise the the story becomes nonsensical, which Treasure of Nadia has become as it has grown more and more complicated. (The Harry Potter series and Lord of the Rings corpus are examples of fantastical but internally consistent and coherent tales which is one of the reasons they are so successful.) Worlds and universes all need laws and rules in order to be coherent whether they are real or imaginary and NLT Media would achieve even higher standards of storytelling if they remembered this when it comes to The Genesis Order because Treasure of Nadia has little sense and meaning at all these days and I have thought and thought and thought about it. Besides I want to be told stories by master storytellers not to have to make them up myself (and get them wrong) because their author is too lazy to do it for me. I've fantasized the shit out of Treasure of Nadia trying to make it work and failed and in my opinion any work of fiction really should tie up loose ends when it concludes and not leave its audience scratching their heads and foundering like that about what's what. :unsure:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
see here -> The Likes

Don't be surprised.
It corresponds to my experience with what you have written in the past in relation to me so.
You know very well that interfering with the game can cause "bugs". Than stop saying bullshit.
I think sixart shit on you, and he's just laughing at your stupidity and your inability to communicate.
There is no one here who is jealous of you. Rather, it occurs to me that you are the teacher's pet that everyone else is taunt with.
OK, it's nice when you're trying to help, but your self-centeredness and superiority is ridiculous.
Well, maybe you just have a faulty translator, or just completely lacks self-reflection and social feelings.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if it was your intention or if it's DeepL translation but this text reads like it was written by someone with a god complex. The choice of the wording "blaspheme" is quite strong. :unsure:
don't know ....
what is a god complex ?

verlästern -> blaspheme, blasphemy, gloat, gossip, slander
Gefälschte Nachrichten -> Fake news

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
EpicConclusion.png

Coming August 2nd is the conclusion to the Treasure of Nadia main storyline and will feature 91 animated shots! This is the most amount of animations I've done in a single chapter and it's all in service of this epic conclusion!

Although this will mark the end of the main storyline, side quests, KS pages, pinups, "special" sex scenes, new areas, and other new content is still planned! There's plenty more coming!

Starting August 15th and running till December 2nd, Treasure of Nadia will receive new bonus content (on the same schedule) while The Genesis Order chapter 1 is finishing development. The estimated release for The Genesis Order is sometime in November although we'll be trying to have it ready as early as possible while not sacrificing a single drop of quality.

Stay tuned for more previews of the upcoming ToN content and The Genesis Order!

Thank you for the support in these exciting times! You all make this possible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Shouldn't have to do that. I said that to be of the highest standard fantasy games should be "internally consistent and make better sense in its own terms to players" neither of which Treasure of Nadia is or has been. (If characters immersed in water got wet early on in the game they really ought to get wet when immersed in water everywhere in the game; if they don't it makes no sense and is completely inconsistent with previous laws, rules and physics of the game.) The best fantasy is always consistent in its own terms otherwise the the story becomes nonsensical, which Treasure of Nadia has become as it has grown more and more complicated. (The Harry Potter series and Lord of the Rings corpus are examples of fantastical but internally consistent and coherent tales which is one of the reasons they are so successful.) Worlds and universes all need laws and rules in order to be coherent whether they are real or imaginary and NLT Media would achieve even higher standards of storytelling if they remembered this when it comes to The Genesis Order because Treasure of Nadia has little sense and meaning at all these days and I have thought and thought and thought about it. Besides I want to be told stories by master storytellers not to have to make them up myself (and get them wrong) because their author is too lazy to do it for me. I've fantasized the shit out of Treasure of Nadia trying to make it work and failed and in my opinion any work of fiction really should tie up loose ends when it concludes and not leave its audience scratching their heads and foundering like that about what's what. :unsure:
You say fantasy games should be "internally consistent", praise (such as) LOTR for being "fantastical but internally consistent" and then express your own disatisfaction with ToN for failing to follow your rules.

Your rules that a games should be "internally consistent with it's own rules".

Can you point out anywhere where ToN has rules that says water makes clothes wet?

Or you just applying the rules that you experience in the real world to a game you yourself describe as fantasy?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: 44Tom and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry bro. This is again a problem of the language I use to translate. Can you give me some examples of problems I might run into? Thank you very much!
Your game will freeze... you end up in loop... things won't happen that should... error messages... etc... Not a good idea to go ahead with hacked saves ! In one thing the catdudes IS right ! I cannot offer a malware to wreck your own game but not out of jealousy more like I'm not someone with ulterior motive... Yeah that's right MANY use them... and wreck their games just check the thread ! Jealousy... this guy... ! :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You know very well that interfering with the game can cause "bugs". Than stop saying bullshit.
I think sixart shit on you, and he's just laughing at your stupidity and your inability to communicate.
There is no one here who is jealous of you. Rather, it occurs to me that you are the teacher's pet that everyone else is taunt with.
OK, it's nice when you're trying to help, but your self-centeredness and superiority is ridiculous.
Well, maybe you just have a faulty translator, or just completely lacks self-reflection and social feelings.
BIG thumbs up !!! (y)(y)(y) Pretty accurate how I stand with this thing... Jealousy... :KEK: I dunno what is wrong with this catdude big it runs DEEP :ROFLMAO::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fucking fishing! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Get the Fuck!
For one who yesterday cannot even figure out HOW to earn money you quickly leveled up for hatred for fishing... that should not be done early in the game just saying... ( would love to see more korean :LOL: )

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You love fishing ?

You need the Fisching book from Sqallmart and a Clover Leav -> List of all Plants

Don't you love fishing?
Make Money, Fishes & Co. -> Fishing 1.png

or, use all SAVES
Will "the Fisching book" help with "fishing"?

As your translator isn't doing you any favours I'll help out:

If someone says " Fucking fishing! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Get the Fuck!" then they are not very happy!

It's really not required to ask if they love the subject .....

.... (you're welcome b.t.w.)

(Does your translator handle TLAs?)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
(Does your translator handle TLAs?)
This is asking for a disaster ! :LOL: I think he and Germany have enough on their plate right now... :(

If someone says " Fucking fishing! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Get the Fuck!" then they are not very happy!

It's really not required to ask if they love the subject .....

Nope... you just say Go fish ! :KEK: Bella ! :love:

Last edited:

uvxh

Feb 24, 2019
might be a stupid question but how can i find the saves for this game (im on windows) ??

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
This game P-WT is unkind and not correct. something pass, something missing.

it's make confusing gameplayer.

very suck.

and p-wt in-game too.

WTF. Where is correct WT!!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes