Xanado

May 9, 2018
don't know ....
what is a god complex ?

verlästern -> blaspheme, blasphemy, gloat, gossip, slander
Gefälschte Nachrichten -> Fake news
Yes, slander would probably been more appopriate. And read better. As blaspheme also means
: to speak in a way that shows irreverence for God or something sacred :
That made the whole sentence sound quite egocentrical. Well, take that with you next time you want to use the word. That enough of that I guess, back to the game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This game P-WT is unkind and not correct. something pass, something missing.

it's make confusing gameplayer.

very suck.

and p-wt in-game too.

WTF. Where is correct WT!!

might be a stupid question but how can i find the saves for this game (im on windows) ??
The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. ( hidden ! )
How can i open these heavy chests in the Jungle and underground that say "they are too heavy to open" ?
Use the crowbar ! :geek:
Did I do something wrong? I used the 91074 update but my game is still showing that it is 91073. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Nope nothings wrong with that... they ( NLT ) usually don't code it into the game whether or not it's the bug fixed version you actually play... no need for panic ! ;)

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
I'm not a fan of cheating, but I still don't have "Bruce" and after hours of trying I simply never see him. Must have caught 100+ Great Whites close to 3000lbs, but still no Bruce.
Anyone know how I can up my chances? And please read the post as I do know how to catch the sharks, no need for "you need this lure" or "you need the cloverleaf and book". I've got all that ;-)

Never mind this post.
BRUCE IS MINE!!!! I finally caught him

Last edited:

uvxh

Feb 24, 2019

The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. ( hidden ! )

Nope nothings wrong with that... they ( NLT ) usually don't code it into the game whether or not it's the bug fixed version you actually play... no need for panic ! ;)
Thanks I appreciate it. Forgot files can be hidden

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm not a fan of cheating, but I still don't have "Bruce" and after hours of trying I simply never see him. Must have caught 100+ Great Whites close to 3000lbs, but still no Bruce.
Anyone know how I can up my chances? And please read the post as I do know how to catch the sharks, no need for "you need this lure" or "you need the cloverleaf and book". I've got all that ;-)
That's it man. The RNG Gods are trolling you. You need to show them that you are a true gamer and don't give up in the face of shit RNG.

Good Luck

Reactions: HardrivenRC

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
You say fantasy games should be "internally consistent", praise (such as) LOTR for being "fantastical but internally consistent" and then express your own disatisfaction with ToN for failing to follow your rules.

Your rules that a games should be "internally consistent with it's own rules".

Can you point out amywhere where ToN has rules that says water makes clothes wet?

Or you just applying the rules that you experience in the real world to a game you yourself describe as fantasy?
The last sentence in your post is really silly because it's like saying if I can't prove that God doesn't exist he must exist, as if the alternatives offered were mutually exclusive and one or other had to be true which is nonsense. Look: Janet got wet in her shower; MC and Clare got wet in the river after getting muddy; Janet washed Henry's clothes in her washing machine; nobody got wet after being sucked under water by a subterranean whirlpool and swept into Sofia's mansion. That is the very definition of game inconsistency because it implies that in ToN liquid water can wet people in some locations and not wet them in other locations without signaling that such a thing is possible in that game world beforehand to players! Not one of the characters swept into Sofia's mansion commented on their dryness after leaving the torrent nor was any other influence natural, magical or supernatural, cited to explain why none of them were soaked as had always been the case in ToN for all characters drenched before.

When I say consistency I don't me consistency to the physics of the real world as far as fiction is concerned I mean consistency as far as what happens in the fiction goes. An example of consistency in ToN is crafting: four things offered at the cave shrine can combine and morph into one other thing, always combining to produce the same result, e.g., two broken keys, a pirate talisman and a grand medallion always give you a pirate key nothing else which might well not be the case without crafting recipes and rules!

Let me switch this around and paraphrase your question: Can you point out anywhere where ToN says that water doesn't make clothes wet? And if not then why anybody would have any conceivable reason not to consider it inconsistent when all characters dunked in water in the game got wet before? Thing is if you don't have consistency and coherence in a story literally anything can happen, at any time, for no reason at all; all structure would be lost, everything would turn to jelly, and the story would effectively no longer exist... which, come to think about it, does kind of describe the last chapter of ToN pretty well: Duncan killing Henry with a knife (and as a practiced murderer presumably checking to make sure that Henry was deceased before disposing of his body in a way ensuring it would never be found); Henry then having post-death sex with Evie (a non-corporeal being who became corporeal enough to couple with Henry physically, in limbo, despite the fact that he was then non-corporeal himself, his body decomposing back on Earth); Henry meeting his dead father who had messages for Clare, Diana and Albert, but not a word to pass on to poor Janet or Kaley, supposedly Idaho's ex-wife/lover and daughter as well as mother and sister to Henry, respectively, according to f95zone's incest freaks anyway; and then Henry waking, restored to life and fully healed, in the cave system of the park with Madalyn there to greet him! Now that's a pretty good trick on Henry's part since the only other person I can think of, who came back to life like that after being put to death, was... let me think... non other than Jesus Christ himself! Shoot me down in flames but as much as I like the little shit in some ways I really don't think that Henry Johnson is a son of God! Although I suppose in a imaginary reality where rules and laws don't matter there's no reason to suppose that Henry isn't another Messiah, or, and here's a thought, the Almighty in human form! Or sculpted from papier mâché made from pulped beer mats stolen from the Full Mast Bar! Or crafted from four thimbles full of fetid goat's urine taken to the cave shrine of the Tikpak as an offering ! Without rules, laws and consistency, in a game word where water isn't always wet, there's no reason to think that any of these things or even madder things are impossible or even unlikey.

No more time, over and out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeforish
Apr 3, 2019

Phew! Thanks for replying bro, that worried me a bit :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I lost the save file on my laptop, then I downloaded it here and it turns out I can't use it

any solution?
If it is downloaded from the oCATo dude bless your luck that you did not use it and remove it now !
Get a save state from someone who does not use hacked saves and follow these steps ! Can take mine it's around these pages... but it's 91% so if you did not played it through don't use mine coz you miss out gameplay !

1. Start a new game and create a save file in slot 1 ( may differ it is up to you )
2. Download someones save file ( DO NOT TAKE HACKED SAVE FILE !!! oCATo is out ! )
3. Rename downloaded save file Defaultfile1.rpgsave ( for slot 1 ) Defaultfile2.rpgsave ( for slot 2 ) etc...
4. Exchange your existing save file with the one you downloaded !
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
5. Load the game at the exchanged save slot and make a save on it right after it loaded
6. Done ! Sit back and start fapping ! :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not saying that your remarks are wrong ! But we are human so we make errors ! So does NLT in this case... but let me ask you this... what relevance does it have that in this scene of 1 sec the figures there are drenched or not ?!? :unsure: It's irrelevant ! :KEK: Besides... there is only one known entity in the known universe that is flawless and that's a furball... have you met him ??? ;):BootyTime:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I lost the save file on my laptop, then I downloaded it here and it turns out I can't use it
You need play and save first. and then you need to overwritre this new exist file with a extern save.
See Make Money, Errors -> SPOILER "Explanation of how and where to load"

: to speak in a way that shows irreverence for God or something sacred :

Yes, slander would probably been more appopriate. And read better.
Deliberately twisting the truth into lies is first and foremost
a disregard for God's 10 Commandments :
*Be not a witness of lies against your neighbor*.

-> Bewusstes und vorsätzliches verlästern dessen, was wahr ist, ist Blasphemie <-
Google Translater and DeepL translate this :
-> Consciously and deliberately blasphemy of what is true is blasphemy <-

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The last sentence in your post is really silly because it's like saying if I can't prove that God doesn't exist he must exist, as if the alternatives offered were mutually exclusive and one or other had to be true which is nonsense. Look: Janet got wet in her shower; MC and Clare got wet in the river after getting muddy; nobody got wet after being sucked under water by a subterranean whirlpool and swept into Sofia's mansion. That is the very definition of game inconsistency because it implies that in ToN liquid water can wet people in some locations and not wet them in other locations, without signaling that such a thing is possible in that game world beforehand to players! Not one of the characters swept into Sofia's mansion commented on their dryness after leaving the torrent nor was any other influence, natural, magical or supernatural, cited to explain why none of them were soaked as had always been the case in ToN for all characters drenched before.
Ah - I see. You've assumed that showers use water. Maybe they use alcohol or acetone that evaportates in an instant :LOL:

Or maybe it's virtual water? Or it was 2 lots of Hydrogen and 1 lot of oxygen - in any state I choose....

Or maybe it really doesn't matter ....

Or maybe no-one else cares ...

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes