p6s9y6c9h

Apr 15, 2021
I mean yeah I get it that you can buy anything from the store and you don't have to find talismans but there are some scenes where it is important to sell the talismans(or for massage purposes:devilish:) and without playing mod will make your make more adventurous and fun.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How do you get here ?
I see the image needs to be improved.
Thanks for your message.

Here, the directions:
WALKTHROUGH -> v81042 -> v81042 (0).png v81042 (1).png v81042 (2).png

You totally skip the opening scene,
do you mean ??
See what Evie says -> 00  3.png

You can see that save 00000 is after the opening scene.

and since this is the basis of all saves up to 91073,
any remark that this is somehow buggy is stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casper6969

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The game hade stopped with this massage what's I gonneg to do please to continue
Storywise maybe but look at that shitload of missing stuff !!! :eek: It should be enough for a couple of days of worth... :LOL:
Ok, for complete progres you need buy all outfits and extras. Also you miss lot of KS pages and probably chest keys. Also you need complete all homeupgrades, fish competition, temple puzzles...
Simply you need lot of time for play this game

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Prog1r and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing about this " the game hade stopped with this massage "... What I would give now for a massage :sneaky:... preferably from the Milfs of TON... :p :ROFLMAO: What you meant dear Bigboos111 was message ! There is a tad bit of difference... :KEK:

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the 'altered config file' message? I know it's altered, I altered it. Now every time I load the game I almost accidentally restore the original one over it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I see the image needs to be improved.
Thanks for your message.

Here, the directions:
WALKTHROUGH -> v81042 -> v81042 (0).png v81042 (1).png v81042 (2).png

do you mean ??
See what Evie says -> 00  3.png

You can see that save 00000 is after the opening scene.

and since this is the basis of all saves up to 91073,
any remark that this is somehow buggy is stupid.
Didn't say it was buggy, you felonious fornicating feline. Just said it leaves something out for the general noodle who would use a save marked as V00000.

Learn to read, so you stop making an ass of yourself?

I defended you and you fricking try to make me the bad guy. Stop being a jackass and take the compliment I originally intended, maybe, jackass?

Or is that beyond your Google translate understanding capabilities?

Jackass.

NOTE - This will probably be deleted, but suffice to say for the first time in the thread I was on O-spay-dude's side. How did he repay me? Calling me stupid.

Jackass.

loveforever300

Mar 24, 2021
I did warn you about oCATo files yet you still used them... hope you won't come crying for help if " irregularities " starts to happen...
Sorry bro. This is again a problem of the language I use to translate. Can you give me some examples of problems I might run into? Thank you very much!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry bro. This is again a problem of the language I use to translate.
Can you give me some examples of problems I might run into? Thank you very much!
There are no problems with my saves. Many use this without Problems.
see here -> The Likes

The only problem here is that sixart is envious and jealous of me,
because he can't offer anything like that himself.
And since he is malicious and mendacious, he blasphemes against me.

I myself use for writing here

How did he repay me? Calling me stupid.
Don't be surprised.
It corresponds to my experience with what you have written in the past in relation to me so.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes