nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I agrred with slawa.cap. Treasure of Nadia is much superior game than Lust Epidemic when the graphic is in the matter. But story in the Lust Epidemic I found much more interesting. I hope the Genesis Order will be more like Lust Epidemic story. Maybe it's awkward, but solving Puzzles in the Ancient Temple or catching 3000 pounds White Shark is hardest thing to do in Treasure of Nadia.
Is easy bc they have an ash hair lady telling you what to to advance the story while in LE you have nothing and need to pay attention to the story or read a guide. The game mechanics are the same if you play without help

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Is easy bc they have an ash hair lady telling you what to to advance the story while in LE you have nothing and need to pay attention to the story or read a guide. The game mechanics are the same if you play without help
I disagree, well not completely. But you have help in Lust Epidemic too. You have something in your inventory can't recall its specific name, but you have hints. For example in Lust epidemic you can easily miss the Heart, while in Treasure of Nadia I think it's not the case.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I have a question about Extras. Since there is no Soul Crystal anymore I can't tell if I collect everything available till date. I'm pretty sure I am. Well here is the question. Extras consists of Photos, Character Profiles and extra Profiles (nudes ones). While Soul Crystal is available it said ×/49 collected. When I check the Extras there is 25 Photos, 13 Character Profiles and 10 extra Profiles (nudes ones) which gives the result of 48, meaning one is missing. Is there some explanation, or I did some wrong calculation.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I have a question about Extras. Since there is no Soul Crystal anymore I can't tell if I collect everything available till date. I'm pretty sure I am. Well here is the question. Extras consists of Photos, Character Profiles and extra Profiles (nudes ones). While Soul Crystal is available it said ×/49 collected. When I check the Extras there is 25 Photos, 13 Character Profiles and 10 extra Profiles (nudes ones) which gives the result of 48, meaning one is missing. Is there some explanation, or I did some wrong calculation.
Since there is no Soul Crystal anymore, click on Empty Pocket in your inventory. Will do the same.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Drag files from update to the game's main folder and overwrite when asked.
I've downloaded the update only file from anonfile server, i've unzipped the file and overwrite the game. it open without error but when Ivy send me to my house to meet Tasha i got an error loading a PNG file named Taha's_Clothes.png or something like that :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Omnikuken

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I disagree, well not completely. But you have help in Lust Epidemic too. You have something in your inventory can't recall its specific name, but you have hints. For example in Lust epidemic you can easily miss the Heart, while in Treasure of Nadia I think it's not the case.
Don't know, but eventually ToN will also have two difficulties. There is too much content that hasn't been discovered yet

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hey everyone I'm playing the android version and at the beginning of the latest version after the scene where you fuck Clare and she asks MC to cum it goes to black and nothing else happens except for the background sound of the map. I've tried restarting, reinstalling and deferent versions but it doesn't seem to work so it's certainly a bug. Any idea how to fix it or should I wait for the next update?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes