PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
does anyone else got 2 broken keys left at the end and 1 chest left to open? i couldn't find 2 more broken keys e no chest key, i double checked all the places the walkthrough shows
You miss some key. After last update you must have two broken keys in inventory (or pirate key, if you crafted it)

Gkar

May 23, 2020
does anyone else got 2 broken keys left at the end and 1 chest left to open? i couldn't find 2 more broken keys e no chest key, i double checked all the places the walkthrough shows
You did miss a key. SixArt was the first to post how to find this key; the day the latest update was released. You can use the search box to find this post.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
anyone else missing puzzle 47-48? and extra 48/49?
im got every home upgrade but puzzel 47 did not unlocked

and for guy asked about LE its story of madalyn brother and bancroft love potion
Killer_17

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
anyone else missing puzzle 47-48? and extra 48/49?
im got every home upgrade but puzzel 47 did not unlocked

and for guy asked about LE its story of madalyn brother and bancroft love potion
Killer_17
You miss search box, it is in right upper corner of this site. It can solve your problem.

But I'll help you. You miss dartboard it is in bar attic. Maybe you miss christmas tree, its in deep jungle.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
About alternative ending........
I think depends on the story in the upcoming Genesis Order.
Perhaps...
1. Harry chooses to stay on the island and lets Mandarin conquered the world.
2. Talk about after dealing with the case of G.O.
Harry, Diana, and Tasha return from his world-saving quest, and his remaining women waiting for him on the shore. [with preggy]

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
About alternative ending........
I think depends on the story in the upcoming Genesis Order.
Perhaps...
1. Harry chooses to stay on the island and lets Mandarin conquered the world.
The Mandarin? MCU crossover?

Aug 18, 2017
It seems if you do not pick up the broken compass pieces or snag the special shovel pieces at the end, they appear to delete themselves after meeting Evie in Limbo Realm. library also goes back to semi-normal, not sure if this is a bug or an intended thing.

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
am I at the end? I'm at 86% but I can't seem to progress any further, I've gotten the ''epic conclusion will be released at...'' message, but I still have the ''!'' over the beach and are missing the last 3 scenes in the scene player (114,115,116) am I stuck or is this the end for now and the last % is just temple puzzles and fishing stuff?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
am I at the end? I'm at 86% but I can't seem to progress any further, I've gotten the ''epic conclusion will be released at...'' message, but I still have the ''!'' over the beach and are missing the last 3 scenes in the scene player (114,115,116) am I stuck or is this the end for now and the last % is just temple puzzles and fishing stuff?
fishing only unlock puzzel but doing puzzel unlock extra and think puzzel only got 4% for 3 evi extra so you still missing 1% if not done puzzel think you missing some page click soul crystal in inventory (if seen evie scene click empty pocket )its show progress status at bottom anything there add some % for each number

umm guys what is next game about hope its not about duncan and we can kill him somehow in this game after what he did to MC and steal all loots

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You are on end of update, but you probably miss some items. When you click on Soul crystal ( emty pocket) there is bottom line. There is your non-story progress. You probably miss some keys and extras, maybe booty call.
fishing only unlock puzzel but doing puzzel unlock extra and think puzzel only got 4% for 3 evi extra so you still missing 1% if not done puzzel think you missing some page click soul crystal in inventory (if seen evie scene click empty pocket )its show progress status at bottom anything there add some % for each number

umm guys what is next game about hope its not about duncan and we can kill him somehow in this game after what he did to MC and steal all loots
Next game will be The Genesis Order. And Duncan will be in this game, also Henry have some cameo and few girls of ToN too.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
It seems if you do not pick up the broken compass pieces or snag the special shovel pieces at the end, they appear to delete themselves after meeting Evie in Limbo Realm. library also goes back to semi-normal, not sure if this is a bug or an intended thing.
nope im got thos parts after finished evie scene

BangBangBoom

Jul 30, 2021
i deleted the old version 4xx with 3 gb and redownload this masterpiece ver 9xx , i ve just been playing 50mins and downloading again , i must admit i ve addicted to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes