Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Sounds kind of silly to me but predicable given the way that ToN has been going for the last several updates. We already know that Jessica has been in the frame for a while and that looks like Pricia and Janet in the Weekly Report picture although, more than likely, the final ridiculous orgy will involve all of the female characters minus Madalyn, who seems to have already left Cape Vedra for pastures new. (Clever succubus.) Can't quite work out where the location behind the female figures actually is in the game. Estero Key maybe? Fuck it! Who am I kidding? Is there really anybody left who cares about such vacuous things any more, when the story of Treasure of Nadia itself starved to death several months ago? :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Retired123

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game is slowly coming to an end. As much as I have enjoyed it so far, I hope the developer will improve it with the third game. Especially with story and character development.

So great TON really is, right now in the last third of the game it's almost just a shuffle from one orgy to another, hardly any game and story in between. There is no longer any suspense at all, nothing that you really have to do where the erotic would be a worthy reward. There are no longer any arcs of tension. We´re only showered with naked skin, now. Okay, these scenes are great, no question about it. But story and everything around it makes up half of the fun. And here the developer has his deficits.

Of course, that can´t be changed in the current game. Now he has to go through with it. But I hope the third part puts more emphasis on good storytelling.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I just ended last update of the game few days ago and here is my list of favorites. Even before I started to play the game Naomi was looking most promising to me. She is really one of the hottest girl in the game. She starts great and her scenes was amazing, but as the game go on her role became more and more minor. Meanwhile Clare and Tasha slowly became my favorites. At this moment the number one for me is Tasha. Second place share together Clare, Janet, Naomi and Jessica. All four of them have something in their favor and right now I can't put any of them in front of other three. On third place I'll put Diana, Sofia and Kaley. Madalyn and Emily I don't like at all, but at least enough to put them in front of Pricia and especially Alia who is most irritating girl here.
P.S. Sofia look prettier and even younger with her new hairstyle.

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that through 91% of the game there has been precisely one shot of clear anal penetration with Clare? Every other shot is from an angle that doesn't show the actual penetration. The one good shot was in the recent anal KS page where there were two clips of the same shot at different speeds. Considering that it looks like the last story sex scene is going to be a giant orgy, I don't have any hope for any good anal action with Clare. There's just too many characters to deal with in the scene.

The anal booty call scene with Clare was huge let-down especially considering that all of the other recent anal booty calls (Diana, Tasha, Madalyn, Naomi, even Emily) have been amazing. In my opinion they have been among the best scenes in the entire game (maybe minus Emily). Lots of good shots in all of them. It feels like NLT doesn't like Clare or something as her sex scenes in general have been sparse and underwhelming. I can only think of two one-on-one sex scenes with Clare and the one on near the river was one of the most forgettable in the game. If there was a third one it was even more forgettable. I liked the Diana/Clare and Tasha/Clare scenes, even if there was no penetrative sex with Clare in either, but these mass orgies do absolutely nothing for me.

I know there are supposed to be these other special scenes, but I can't see a reason to hold out hope. NLT already burnt the anal booty call with her and apart from giving some admittedly really great blowjobs, the majority of the scenes with her have been disappointments to me. I feel like anything with Clare for the special scenes (if she even gets any) will be just as boring as they've been in the first 91% of the game.

I know this sounds negative, but it's kind of confounding at this point to have so many sex scenes and only one good shot of anal penetration for a character. Obviously Clare is my number one, but if nothing else it's legitimately kind of odd.

Oh, and Janet has had 0 shots of clear anal penetration. I believe that there's only been one anal scene with her and the shots were all from the sides or otherwise didn't clearly show the penetration. At least she presumably still has an anal KS page yet to come and her one-on-one sex scenes have been far better than Clare's in general. I also have far more confidence in good special scenes with Janet than with Clare.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
if this has been asked i guess i missed it, how many broken keys should there be at then end of the latest update. have gone through oCATo latest key pics.

I have 2 broken keys in my inventory

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that through 91% of the game there has been precisely one shot of clear anal penetration with Clare? Every other shot is from an angle that doesn't show the actual penetration. The one good shot was in the recent anal KS page where there were two clips of the same shot at different speeds. Considering that it looks like the last story sex scene is going to be a giant orgy, I don't have any hope for any good anal action with Clare. There's just too many characters to deal with in the scene.

The anal booty call scene with Clare was huge let-down especially considering that all of the other recent anal booty calls (Diana, Tasha, Madalyn, Naomi, even Emily) have been amazing. In my opinion they have been among the best scenes in the entire game (maybe minus Emily). Lots of good shots in all of them. It feels like NLT doesn't like Clare or something as her sex scenes in general have been sparse and underwhelming. I can only think of two one-on-one sex scenes with Clare and the one on near the river was one of the most forgettable in the game. If there was a third one it was even more forgettable. I liked the Diana/Clare and Tasha/Clare scenes, even if there was no penetrative sex with Clare in either, but these mass orgies do absolutely nothing for me.

I know there are supposed to be these other special scenes, but I can't see a reason to hold out hope. NLT already burnt the anal booty call with her and apart from giving some admittedly really great blowjobs, the majority of the scenes with her have been disappointments to me. I feel like anything with Clare for the special scenes (if she even gets any) will be just as boring as they've been in the first 91% of the game.

I know this sounds negative, but it's kind of confounding at this point to have so many sex scenes and only one good shot of anal penetration for a character. Obviously Clare is my number one, but if nothing else it's legitimately kind of odd.

Oh, and Janet has had 0 shots of clear anal penetration. I believe that there's only been one anal scene with her and the shots were all from the sides or otherwise didn't clearly show the penetration. At least she presumably still has an anal KS page yet to come and her one-on-one sex scenes have been far better than Clare's in general. I also have far more confidence in good special scenes with Janet than with Clare.
Disappointed? Yes. Maybe even extremely so for those that like anal action.

Disturbed? That's like a whole marathon beyond disappointment. To be honest I feel that one needs to be so OCD about anal sex as to be mentally disturbed to even consider not having more than 1 clear anal penetration of Clare disturbing.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Disappointed? Yes. Maybe even extremely so for those that like anal action.

Disturbed? That's like a whole marathon beyond disappointment. To be honest I feel that one needs to be so OCD about anal sex as to be mentally disturbed to even consider not having more than 1 clear anal penetration of Clare disturbing.
"Disturbed" was obviously overly dramatic.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

I’m more disturbed that she only has one creampie the entire game. That’s more important than anal.

But either way I don’t care much. I’m a Jessica fan, we’ve been eating good.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Now I'm "disturbed" not just by the overuse word but by the fact that Dr. Javi is just Dr. Mario in disguise doing a anal checkup.
I'm just doing my job sir or madam.

I’m more disturbed that she only has one creampie the entire game. That’s more important than anal.

But either way I don’t care much. I’m a Jessica fan, we’ve been eating good.
Didn't even realize. I'd say compromise and have an anal creampie, but I think that a better compromise would be to just have more of both.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Would your medical speciality happen to be proctology by any chance, Doctor? :ROFLMAO: Can't say I've ever seen anybody actually counting and enumerating incidents of sodomy in Treasure of Nadia before, even on this site which is full of anal retentives and assorted weirdos. Wow! I mean WOW!!! :LOL: Well done for scoring a first in the face of such practised and distinguished competition! :LOL: If he were still alive your colleague Dr Freud would be both proud of you fraternally and interested in you professionally.

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I am stuck with a rock bomb.

Does anyone where I can find some nitroglycerine?
I am at 78%
Not playing any of the ancient temple puzzles yet.
So would that be affecting it?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

Clare non sex scene with Diana and even her emerging from the water in the cave is more hotter than one of her scenes. Also she is hottest dressed up rather than naked, especially in those black suit. Orgies are OK but honestly there is too many.

Last edited:
Reactions: daq123
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes