Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
I really hope there is a continual of the story in the developers' mind like how this this was to Lust Epidemic and for that to shed more light on the guild; this would be one hell of a series.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I really hope there is a continual of the story in the developers' mind like how this this was to Lust Epidemic and for that to shed more light on the guild; this would be one hell of a series.
Have you seen the TGO trailer ? :unsure: :p That would be an answer to your hope... :LOL:

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Lust epidemic had it's version of booty call eventually start creampie them as a choice later on in the game. I'm 60% done but it doesnt seem like the booty call scenes update for creampies. Will it eventually or has the dev decided not to?

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Just wondering, would I need to play Lust Epidemic to understand what's going on in this game or is it a stand-alone sequel?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lust epidemic had it's version of booty call eventually start creampie them as a choice later on in the game. I'm 60% done but it doesnt seem like the booty call scenes update for creampies. Will it eventually or has the dev decided not to?
Everyone will have at least 5 KS pages so it's a safe bet that something similar will be in the 5th for each of them... maybe add an x-ray vision as well... who knows ? ;) :p
Mr Secret said:
Just wondering, would I need to play Lust Epidemic to understand what's going on in this game or is it a stand-alone sequel?
Yes and nope... to understand the whole plot of what is going on yes you will need to play LE first... to play it on it's own and understand the story of TON nope you won't... the plot will have a third installment ( TGO ) as well so it's recommended to play all of them to understand the whole plot ! ;) :KEK:

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Everyone will have at least 5 KS pages so it's a safe bet that something similar will be in the 5th for each of them... maybe add an x-ray vision as well... who knows ? ;) :p

Yes and nope... to understand the whole plot of what is going on yes you will need to play LE first... to play it on it's own and understand the story of TON nope you won't... the plot will have a third installment ( TGO ) as well so it's recommended to play all of them to understand the whole plot ! ;) :KEK:
Ahhh okay gotcha thanks, got a shit ton of catching up to do then XD

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Awesome thanks
That said, as sixart pointed out LE gives some background context but ToN's story is perfectly understandable without it

Although... I'll be honest I often skip through a lot of the text so I could've missed some details.

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a way to cheat or obtain all the fish sizes and stuff without having to do the fishing ? because I'm missing a percent of the content because I'm not able to unlock that photo by completing all of the puzzles.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
NextWeek6.png
We're closing on on the final story chapter of Treasure of Nadia and we're working overtime to edit this final sex scene... and it's a big one! It officially clocks in at 82 videos with 70 unique shots. In addition to this incredible sex scene, there will also be a new KS page, a new bonus profile, and an ending animation that will get you psyched for what's next!

During this final chapter you will actually have two variations of the final scene. So after you beat the game, go back and try it again and check out the alternate ending. It's a small, but impactful change depending on how you play the final chapter.

After this chapter drops, the future bonus updates will feature 2 Kamasutra pages per chapter until each girl has 5 total pages. There are also special scenes that I can't discuss yet, but these new additions to the bonus chapters will bring a laugh alongside some sexy fun!

Thank you all for supporting these games! We've crossed the 15k supporter mark! It's been such an incredible journey to get here and I look forward to raising the bar and bringing you my best in The Genesis Order and beyond!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes