phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
And there are those who use their head ( and not as a battering ram may I add ! :ROFLMAO: ) Catdude never ceases to amaze ! :LOL:

For you guys it is... for some it's Alia ( or the incest freaks Kaley/Sis ) for some others... pointless to put the tag out there as " the best "... for each their own ! :LOL: Besides... GIRL ??? She is a mature woman ! :KEK:

Nope... Good point ! :LOL: This sight was fishy at the very first time ! ;)

Edited as directed ! :whistle:
Absolutely, I agree with others having them other girls as favorite or even guys, who knows. However, imo Janet is the best, she has the best model design.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Do we know when The Genesis Order will actually comes out.
Not sure yet... not likely before December... My guess next January :LOL: You can start and finish both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia if you have not played them yet so plenty of time ! :BootyTime:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Not sure yet... not likely before December... My guess next January :LOL: You can start and finish both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia if you have not played them yet so plenty of time ! :BootyTime:
I thought I saw post somewhere saying October...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Of course it's a very minor thing, but I'm surprised NLT used a special character, ó, but didn't modify the font to display it properly. It's not that hard to modify font files, and it's not like NLT doesn't have tons of resources to do something so simple. It would've been better to just leave the accent mark off; this alternate font use looks worse than no mark above the letter.

ToN SpcChr.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Of course it's a very minor thing, but I'm surprised NLT used a special character, ó, but didn't modify the font to display it properly. It's not that hard to modify font files, and it's not like NLT doesn't have tons of resources to do something so simple. It would've been better to just leave the accent mark off; this alternate font use looks worse than no mark above the letter.

View attachment 1314097
Maybe NLT like this font

Last edited:

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
see all SAVES

The place where the saves are :

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Can you clear my doubt here is that saves files for PCs and Androids are same and there is no compatibility issue? I am now downloading the v91073 apk and I will find out if they are compatible or not. I am asking because other games with renpy, DA, 101 based games has compatibility issue with pc and android. and my android is rooted now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can you clear my doubt here is that saves files for PCs and Androids are same and there is no compatibility issue?
Yes.
I am now downloading the v91073 apk and I will find out if they are compatible or not.
I am asking because other games with renpy, DA, 101 based games has compatibility issue with pc and android. and my android is rooted now.
RenPy and PRGM do not behave the same in terms of saving saves.

Reactions: Penkersion

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

View attachment 1314097
Yes, it implies that NLT copy and pasted the letter from list of special characters, rather than entering the code to create the character in the existing font.
She did what Ponce de León never could.
Not the right font, but this is somewhat what it would look like using ALT-162.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, it implies that NLT copy and pasted the letter from list of special characters, rather than entering the code to create the character in the existing font.
She did what Ponce de León never could.
Not the right font, but this is somewhat what it would look like using ALT-162.
Yep, exactly. If that's not available in the current font (it displays a symbol instead), the font itself is the issue. If it's a problem with pasting content instead of using the alt code, that's a different matter. This could happen for a variety of alt codes, like ALT-171 for the fraction ½ or ALT-0176 for the degree symbol ° or any other various symbols. The point is that most decent fonts will include provision for international characters like the ç or ø or σ or whatever; ó should be no problem at all.

Dante0556

Mar 11, 2019
Hey all any idea when game will be finished, was going to download but looks like might be completed soon so thinking to wait.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I thought I saw post somewhere saying October...
NLT officially said around December in some of his postings which could mean anything honestly but my money is on 2022... :BootyTime:
Dante0556 said:
Hey all any idea when game will be finished, was going to download but looks like might be completed soon so thinking to wait.
2nd of August the game story ends... bonus content will come in order up until game reaches 100%... a completed version could come out in 2022 January I would say... ;)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why saves didn't work. I paste them in directory. But they are no avaliable in game.
If the defaultglobal does not know that you HAVE an existing save file... dropping one in won't cut it ! You will have to create a save file from a new game ( save at 0% ) and then grab a save file from someone to paste it in after renaming it accordingly to Defaultfile1.rpgsave ( for slot 1 )... after you have done this the game won't show the right completion data so just load the slot and make another save on it to fix itself... if you use one from the oCATo prep yourself for game meltdowns... just a fair warning !

lubo141

Oct 25, 2020
If the defaultglobal does not know that you HAVE an existing save file... dropping one in won't cut it ! You will have to create a save file from a new game ( save at 0% ) and then grab a save file from someone to paste it in after renaming it accordingly to Defaultfile1.rpgsave ( for slot 1 )... after you have done this the game won't show the right completion data so just load the slot and make another save on it to fix itself... if you use one from the oCATo prep yourself for game meltdowns... just a fair warning !

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes