oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
( except fucking idiot first page linked P-WT / if anyone will playing this game, must useing this WT )
( but this WT is needed some fix too )
?? --- -
As you can see, there are those who love this. And find clever. --- There are also others :

WALKTHROUGH & LISTS -> v25032 -> v25032 (4).png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And there are those who use their head ( and not as a battering ram may I add ! :ROFLMAO: ) Catdude never ceases to amaze ! :LOL:

this is it! Janet is so fking hot!!!! this outfit is fire
View attachment 1312330
I think so too. Mom or not, she's undeniably hot. The best girl in this game lol
For you guys it is... for some it's Alia ( or the incest freaks Kaley/Sis ) for some others... pointless to put the tag out there as " the best "... for each their own ! :LOL: Besides... GIRL ??? She is a mature woman ! :KEK:
Psssst. It's not Janet. :LOL:
Nope... Good point ! :LOL: This sight was fishy at the very first time ! ;)

Edited as directed ! :whistle:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Recently ( the bad seed 83 ) I restarted the game from scratch ( as it turned out pointlessly :ROFLMAO: ) and I have caught up to 85 in half a day ( with writing here too and other stuffs unrelated to the game ) I never used the WT ( GREG87 ) but I'm checking it time after time if there is something wrong with it ( in former post I mentioned I did not find anything off with it ! ) but claiming that you are IN NEED of it is going a bit far IMO... that's just the laziness talking from many players ! :LOL:
Laziness ? In a place where dudes still don't know how to fix missing images or copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other ? After ~2 years ? Pure heresy
And there are those who use their head ( and not as a battering ram may I add ! :ROFLMAO: ) Catdude never seize to amaze ! :LOL:

For you guys it is... for some it's Alia ( or the incest freaks Kaley/Sis ) for some others... pointless to put the tag out there as " the best "... for each their own ! :LOL: Besides... GIRL ??? She is a mature woman ! :KEK:

Nope... Good point ! :LOL: This sight was fishy at the very first time ! ;)
Cease* or in this case > ceases

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Laziness ? In a place where dudes still don't know how to fix missing images or copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other ? After ~2 years ? Pure heresy

Cease* or in this case > ceases
Absolutely right... dunno what I was trying there... or why I left it ! :LOL: See ?! I'm just human after all... :ROFLMAO:
After this " diddent " happened I don't feel like myself anymore... :KEK:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
some of the noodles on here seem to think that it is on a level with quantum physics with the questions and excuses they give.
:LOL:
In case of popular demand I can hand them equations they are gonna spend their lifetime with ! :devilish::LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So far I have not seen any fixes on it... up until it happens use this ! :whistle:

:KEK:
But Android is alright, until you use it for the first time.
From the overall point of view, however, it is still probably the most advantageous solution.
That is, if you do not mean such an android
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Only thing I came across lately is the V91 Italian translation...

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
some of the noodles on here seem to think that it is on a level
with quantum physics with the questions and excuses they give.
:LOL:
Do you mean this spaghetti noodle here ? quantum physics.png
where, as in quantum mechanics, it cannot be decided whether
it should be something like a pitted circular noodle or not ?
or an earthworm ? You see ... it's difficult to say.

what: like if a=1 and b=2 why is c wet?
or: if E is energy, m is mass and c is the speed of light, what time is it in New York?
- Because c is a swimming fish here.
- exactly 7:35 +/- 6

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what: like if a=1 and b=2 why is c wet?
or: if E is energy, m is mass and c is the speed of light, what time is it in New York?

those kinds of equations?
I though more like Quartic equation... it can be " fun " :LUL:

You've answered your own question!
Never mind 'em... probably Alexa took another day off that's why he has " questions " about a trivial thing :WutFace::KEK:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You've answered your own question!
No. I did something else.

Never mind 'em... probably Alexa took another day off that's
why he has " questions " about a trivial thing :WutFace::KEK:
Trivial ? You find said earthworm trivial ? Are you sure ?
Is not this earthworm in your own eyes something rare highly intelligent ?
That only rare experts like you can do ?

This here, this is trivial :
WALKTHROUGH -> v83051 -> v83051 (5).png

But not the said earthworm, or rather the spaghetti

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes