PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's absolutely unpredictable... you play your way I play my way... so our methods differ a bit ( not necessarily but there is a very good chance :LOL: ) which means out variables table differs too at some specific points... no way to know for sure which variable in what situation ( and time order ) can or will cause trouble... sadly these final updates are a mess :p:devilish::ROFLMAO:
OK, I agree. But if he reach end of this version without any problems, than there is no reason for download last bugfix.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK, I agree. But if he reach end of this version without any problems, than there is no reason for download last bugfix.
Not for version 91 you are right on that point ! :) But we don't know ( CAN'T KNOW ! ) how it will do with the next update... :unsure::cautious: That's what sucks in this situation... amongst others ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Squallmart parking lot left end of screen there is a punk who sells you for top dollar ( 200K ) :geek:
How this random stranger got his hand on a naughty picture of Evie, we'll never know. It will be some time before we can ask her again.
I finish this sentence for you ! well... because... I wish to terminate NLT and all of his projects from Patreon and possibly make him bankrupt ! :LOL:

Incest freaks or not this is not such a thing that should be this hard to grasp... you had 4 years so far to do so... how much time till it gets through all of you ?!? :unsure::LOL:
It's almost a wonder that they can be in the same scene with each other. As it is, they'll always be paired with one of the other women while waiting for their turns with Henry.
MC is the man who stupid, bigmouth, just horny dog, no brain. 한 마디로 병신이라 할 수 있는 멍청한 새끼라는 점

참 맘에 안드는 캐릭일세
Sure you didn't mean to post this in the Lust Epidemic thread? Henry is a much better person than Bradley.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How this random stranger got his hand on a naughty picture of Evie, we'll never know. It will be some time before we can ask her again.
He's a punk... he can do anything ! :KEK: Just look at this little asshole as he dusts off after striking the deal ! :LOL:
It's almost a wonder that they can be in the same scene with each other. As it is, they'll always be paired with one of the other women while waiting for their turns with Henry.
Sure... I just can't fathom what's so difficult in this to understand by the incest freaks that incest is not welcome on Patreon anymore ??? ( 2017 ) :oops:o_O:WaitWhat::unsure::rolleyes:
MC is the man who stupid, bigmouth, just horny dog, no brain. 한 마디로 병신이라 할 수 있는 멍청한 새끼라는 점

참 맘에 안드는 캐릭일세
Brad and Henry are very alike... maybe the bigmouth isn't a match but other then that all of the negatives align :ROFLMAO: What is there in Korean stands firm ! :cool::LOL:

Reactions: Dragon59

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
Does someone send a link for Android saves of v90072 or any saves after v82000?
I need it because recently I factory reset my mobile for new OS installation at the time not rooted and some other shenanigans that I won't waste your time with it. So Please help me

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does someone send a link for Android saves of v90072 or any saves after v82000?
I need it because recently I factory reset my mobile for new OS installation at the time not rooted and some other shenanigans that I won't waste your time with it. So Please help me
see all SAVES

The place where the saves are :

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: Penkersion

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
This is great game. 인정 ㅡ_- b

( except fucking idiot first page linked P-WT / if anyone will playing this game, must useing this WT )
( but this WT is needed some fix too )

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is great game. 인정 ㅡ_- b

( except fucking idiot first page linked P-WT / if anyone will playing this game, must useing this WT )
( but this WT is needed some fix too )
Welp if we are being honest here... there is no walkthough needed since it's already in the game called soul crystal ! If you have language problems you just type it in a translator and you are golden ! :geek: But let's not get carried away... the tasks are not quantum physics level so if someone has a problem solving these then that is on him/her ! :LOL:

So dear GREG87 please fix your walkthrough accordingly !!! I diddent ( sorry I had to :ROFLMAO: ) find any faults in it ( that does not mean there aren't any ) but still a fix is needed ! :p

Last edited:

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Welp if we are being honest here... there is no walkthough needed since it's already in the game called soul crystal ! If you have language problems you just type it in a translator and you are golden ! :geek: But let's not get carried away... the tasks are not quantum physics level so if someone has a problem solving these then that is on him/her ! :LOL:

So dear GREG87 please fix your walkthrough accordingly !!! I diddent ( sorry I had to :ROFLMAO: ) find any faults in it ( that does not mean there aren't any ) but still a fix is needed ! :p
Well, I´ve been there.. played about 60-70% of the game in a week or less. There´s a lot of stuff to do. Sometimes it is complicated with just the soul crystal. The walkthrough helps a lot.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, I´ve been there.. played about 60-70% of the game in a week or less. There´s a lot of stuff to do. Sometimes it is complicated with just the soul crystal. The walkthrough helps a lot.
If you read through all pay attention from start to finish there is nothing that is kept in secret... everything is in plain sight it's up to the player to tackle these insurmountable problems when they arise :LOL: That is why it's called a game ! Play it ! :geek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
If you read through all pay attention from start to finish there is nothing that is kept in secret... everything is in plain sight it's up to the player to tackle these insurmountable problems when they arise :LOL: That is way it's called a game ! Play it ! :geek::ROFLMAO:
I respect your statement, but it is just toooo long for someone to begin now. There is a lot of things to read. The lenght of the WT represents it.

As I pointed from my experience playing this so late, the walkthrough helps a lot, as it puts everything in order. I am not complaining the game is long, because it is nice as we have a lot of interesting situations. However, it is just difficult to play in few hours. But, I repeat, it is my experience.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I respect your statement, but it is just toooo long for someone to begin now. There is a lot of things to read. The lenght of the WT represents it.

As I pointed from my experience playing this so late, the walkthrough helps a lot, as it puts everything in order. I am not complaining the game is long, because it is nice as we have a lot of interesting situations. However, it is just difficult to play in few hours. But, I repeat, it is my experience.
Recently ( the bad seed 83 ) I restarted the game from scratch ( as it turned out pointlessly :ROFLMAO: ) and I have caught up to 85 in half a day ( with writing here too and other stuffs unrelated to the game ) I never used the WT ( GREG87 ) but I'm checking it time after time if there is something wrong with it ( in former post I mentioned I did not find anything off with it ! ) but claiming that you are IN NEED of it is going a bit far IMO... that's just the laziness talking from many players ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes