sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah I understand don't worry, but am man can dream. You can have scenes where the MC takes turns on them, which we kind of had before. I think there was a scene where Janet sucked him off and then watched them both afterwards. Something like that but with more action from both of them would be great.
That can happen ( although I don't think so it will ) but this is a very slippery slope... :ROFLMAO:

Mrniceguy1990

Apr 29, 2018
Nope you don't miss a chest you just have to go right from this screen and go and stay there for a sec where the outside light beam shines ! :D You see the two towers here on this pic but it's not them what is relevant... just look behind them on the wall ! That small light blue/gray squares show you the location of the switches but I'm telling you just follow the light beam ! :LOL:
ohhhhhhhhhhh thx man!!! it worked!!! btw i'm missing 2 chests. is that supposed to happen?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ohhhhhhhhhhh thx man!!! it worked!!! btw i'm missing 2 chests. is that supposed to happen?
Nope... send a pic of your girls status screen I'll tell you where they are... more important thing is if you miss keys... then you are semi on your own ! Use this docu to pinpoint which ones you lack ! ;)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
there is no one :(
Pull up the soul crystal... if Evie is topless on the pic there you already have this if not then you should complete the ancient puzzles ! :geek: But this comes with that you don't mean the topless extra... there is one of her ass one of her on the altar and one at the lighthouse ( where she is indeed topless ) and all these come from the chests in the ancient temple... the profile comes from the telepad inside the puzzle temple ! So in order to get all of this you must complete 20-30-40-ALL puzzles ! :geek::LOL:

To make things go smooth and fast use DD69-1 walkthrough which you will find here !

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Pull up the soul crystal... if Evie is topless on the pic there you already have this if not then you should complete the ancient puzzles ! :geek: But this comes with that you don't mean the topless extra... there is one of her ass one of her on the altar and one at the lighthouse ( where she is indeed topless ) and all these come from the chests in the ancient temple... the profile comes from the telepad inside the puzzle temple ! So in order to get all of this you must complete 20-30-40-ALL puzzles ! :geek::LOL:

To make things go smooth and fast use DD69-1 walkthrough which you will find here !
thanks a lot

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside being against the rules and most dudes using trash-tier translators, yes it's rare

D

Deleted member 3619428

My current version is 91073 compress do i have to redownload 91074 update are they same.

D

Deleted member 3619428

91074 is only bugfix for 91073. If you have 91073 and haven't any trouble with game you you don't need 91074
Thanks for your answer so when the next content update is release will it create any problem if i try to update my version with an update only patch for the compression without updating it to 91074 first?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for your answer so when the next content update is release will it create any problem if i try to update my version with an update only patch for the compression without updating it to 91074 first?
AGAIN... If you did not experience any trouble with 91073 then you don't need the bug fix version ! They are practically the same with some code lines exception... ! ;) You can upgrade it will not do harm if your system files are in order... but fixes will come onwards to 100% either way... that's another question for how long will the 91073 stay intact with the update on the 2nd of August but anyways choice is yours to make ! :D

If you should choose to upgrade then delete your current version and download a full compressed made by Techstar there will be no problems with it !

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In terms of gameplay, both versions are the same. And it was never a problem if I missed the bugfix. I think bugfix was always included in the next update as well.

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
MC is the man who stupid, bigmouth, just horny dog, no brain. 한 마디로 병신이라 할 수 있는 멍청한 새끼라는 점

참 맘에 안드는 캐릭일세

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In terms of gameplay, both versions are the same. And it was never a problem if I missed the bugfix. I think bugfix was always included in the next update as well.
It's absolutely unpredictable... you play your way I play my way... so our methods differ a bit ( not necessarily but there is a very good chance :LOL: ) which means out variables table differs too at some specific points... no way to know for sure which variable in what situation ( and time order ) can or will cause trouble... sadly these final updates are a mess :p:devilish::ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's absolutely unpredictable... you play your way I play my way... so our methods differ a bit ( not necessarily but there is a very good chance :LOL: ) which means out variables table differs too at some specific points... no way to know for sure which variable in what situation ( and time order ) can or will cause trouble... sadly these final updates are a mess :p:devilish::ROFLMAO:
OK, I agree. But if he reach end of this version without any problems, than there is no reason for download last bugfix.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK, I agree. But if he reach end of this version without any problems, than there is no reason for download last bugfix.
Not for version 91 you are right on that point ! :) But we don't know ( CAN'T KNOW ! ) how it will do with the next update... :unsure::cautious: That's what sucks in this situation... amongst others ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes