oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Why saves didn't work. I paste them in directory. But they are no avaliable in game.
The game is not fully loaded for some reason.
If something like this appears: Load the last full version.

If the saves does not work, you are doing something wrong.
See -> all. SAVES -> the SPOILER "Explanation of how and where to load :"
You have to overwrite an old, internal file with the new, external one.
(Before overwriting, you must rename the new file to the No of the old file.)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I played v87 or 89 last and that one version all new scenes were orgies iirc - who got new scenes this update? is it just more orgies?
Orgy with the exclusion of Jessica Emily Tasha Naomi and Pricia... a non sex scene... and Evie... it's faster to play it through than waiting for an answer ! :LOL: They are not long updates anymore... the scenes might seem though... :sneaky:

Reactions: Arthur Curry

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Orgy with the exclusion of Jessica Emily Tasha Naomi and Pricia... a non sex scene... and Evie... it's faster to play it through than waiting for an answer ! :LOL: They are not long updates anymore... the scenes might seem though... :sneaky:
I miss Jessica and Naomi.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
I am stuck at the aloe plant, anyone can help? The soul crystal tells me to just go get the plant "deep in the jungle" and a walkthrough I found says to blow up some rocks "in the new cave" but I can't find a spot to use rock bomb at?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am stuck at the aloe plant, anyone can help? The soul crystal tells me to just go get the plant "deep in the jungle" and a walkthrough I found says to blow up some rocks "in the new cave" but I can't find a spot to use rock bomb at?
If you have aloe in your inventory then you can't find any... if not you will definitely will find aloe at the northeastern region of the deep jungle at arrival it should spawn immediately ! It's the place where you have shitloads of talismans spawn and the same place where you must use the metal ladder to reach Casula Temple...

Blow up some rocks in the new cave huh ??? :unsure: Is this the picture walkthrough made by the catdude ?!? :LOL: Would explain a LOT ! :ROFLMAO: Anyways it must refer to almost the same place...

This is where the aloe spawns as you see in the picture...

This is the cave entrance... it's location from the aloe is down and left...

And this should be where you need to use the rock bomb on the left...
Hope this clarifies some of your questions... :LOL:

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
If you have aloe in your inventory then you can't find any... if not you will definitely will find aloe at the northeastern region of the deep jungle at arrival it should spawn immediately ! It's the place where you have shitloads of talismans spawn and the same place where you must use the metal ladder to reach Casula Temple...

Blow up some rocks in the new cave huh ??? :unsure: Is this the picture walkthrough made by the catdude ?!? :LOL: Would explain a LOT ! :ROFLMAO: Anyways it must refer to almost the same place...

This is where the aloe spawns as you see in the picture...

This is the cave entrance... it's location from the aloe is down and left...

And this should be where you need to use the rock bomb on the left...
Hope this clarifies some of your questions... :LOL:
Yes, that helped, found the aloe, I was looking for it in a cave. The last picture, those rocks are already blown up in my game, that's where the ship is, but I will figure it out, thanks :)

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Is the next coming update the last of the story, and the rest is just filler? How the hell do we still not get a Evie scene, come on NLT, make it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragon59

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is the next coming update the last of the story, and the rest is just filler? How the hell do we still not get a Evie scene, come on NLT, make it happen.
You need to pass that joint brother... that shit is too hot for you ! :ROFLMAO: You are either ignoring the current update... or you are THAT high ! :LOL::WutFace:

The rest after the 2nd of August update will be bonus content just like those in the Lust Epidemic game... if you played that you know what to expect ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: groq and pilapila3
May 27, 2020
I think so too. Mom or not, she's undeniably hot. The best girl in this game lol
My favourite girls rankwise
S: Clare and Madelyn [Perfect]
A: Janet, Sofia and Tasha [Really Good Model]
B: Kaley, Diana and Evelyn [Above Average]
C: Emily and Jessica [Average]
D: Alia [Not my cup of tea]
F: Naomi and Pricia [Don't get me wrong, they are simply uninteresting and boring]

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
Yes.

RenPy and PRGM do not behave the same in terms of saving saves.
I ran into some unknown problems, first my rooted android doesn't show any treasure of Nadia folder in Android/data location.o_O Probably because it comes with loaded saves in the start menu selelct chapter tab. From there I can load up to 87% progression.:D

Does it NLT media is making android save recovery only this chapter selecting way and there is no saves files in Android/data location :eek: or my APK is a mod version? Because this kind of selecting chapters was present before in mods from apkgamers.

And also I heard from a YouTube video that saves files for Android and PCs are incompatible :mad: and the saves files are located in es explorer/data/data location instead of Android/data.o_O
3 :40

Does you or other know what I am talking here??:geek::unsure:

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I ran into some unknown problems, first my rooted android doesn't show any treasure of Nadia folder in Android/data location.o_O Probably because it comes with loaded saves in the start menu selelct chapter tab. From there I can load up to 89% progression.:D

Does it NLT media is making android save recovery only this chapter selecting way and there is no saves files in Android/data location :eek: or my APK is a mod version? Because this kind of selecting chapters was present before in mods from apkgamers.

And also I heard from a YouTube video that saves files for Android and PCs are incompatible :mad: and the saves files are located in es explorer/data/data location instead of Android/data.o_O

Sorry. I don't know anything about androids, since I don't own one. I only know what I read from others.
The best one here is cold_arctus in my opinion. I hope he reads this and comes to help.

The only thing I can say here - if you're in line for v89062 - try loading the latest full version :
Android (v.91073): MEGA

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Treasure of Nadia has been going downhill for quite a while and I'm glad that its main storyline ends with the next update. :) Treasure of Nadia shows that sometimes less can be more and that you really can have too much of a good thing! :LOL:

Reactions: Filebitter

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I ran into some unknown problems, first my rooted android doesn't show any treasure of Nadia folder in Android/data location.o_O Probably because it comes with loaded saves in the start menu selelct chapter tab. From there I can load up to 89% progression.:D

Here is my response to oCATo's call:

If your Android version of the game comes with a chapter selection option, then you are playing the original version by NLT. Some other websites offer their own Windows-to-Android ported version of the game without chapter selection.

The original version doesn't offer any save options due to Google/Android firmware etc. NLT mentioned it in one of his/their first weekly reports.

Here are the options you have:
- Play the original game with chapter selection.
- Play a Windows-to-Android ported version with save storage on your phone.
- Use JoiPlay and play the Windows version on your phone.

Note: You can't use any Windows/Mac/Linux save files on Android.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
This is the outdated version of todays cheat tool but in concept they are one and the same... if you download EITHER of them and extract them from their respective archive they will go for a walk in your system ! As Xanado said this WILL break your game 100 % ( if you are lucky if you are unlucky this little bugger will roam around in your rig and alter everything that it can find access to...) your choice what you want to do I highly recommend to purge the whole thing ( mod(s) saves with their paths even the game itself ! ) Ask somebody to give you a save file ( non haxed !!! so no oCATo ) and if luck is on your side you can approximately continue from where you left ( I only have 91% save so you will miss out game content with mine ! )

As for all the other went smooth as silk... that's just what it looks like... these buggers can and will cause trouble for you on several occasions if conditions are met ! So don't use them... and if you used them for incest there is no need for a mod to do that ! But Xanado is more in this subject so ask for guidance from him ! ( got your keys ??? :LOL: )
(late reply)

in reality the only problem I had was only on that puzzle, for the rest the entire game went smooth, consider that I've installed it around March so i played half of the game without this mod.
technically I have no problem in swapping the save with an updated and corrected one, i'm on latest update, with only 2 Kpage missing (due to some key missed previously), actually i'm at 90% so a new save for 91% is welcomed
if your includes all the puzzle unlocked, please, send it to me via PM

thnx

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes