wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Anything happens when you give gold totem to Pricia and take boots off? I don't want to collect golden ore(4k) so I could waste that money on her expensive ass.

Other than that, good update. I like recipes and stuff like that. Expected more from Janet on that house pool party scene but OK, there is still time for that, they are doing the slow burn like they did in Lust Epidemic where mom couldn't be properly touched until end game content where you had every variation of her after.

edit Also, does anyone knows if money cap was changed from 14k? Now you can actually farm money really fast.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
Anything happens when you give gold totem to Pricia and take boots off? I don't want to collect golden ore(4k) so I could waste that money on her expensive ass.

Other than that, good update. I like recipes and stuff like that. Expected more from Janet on that house pool party scene but OK, there is still time for that, they are doing the slow burn like they did in Lust Epidemic where mom couldn't be properly touched until end game content where you had every variation of her after.

edit Also, does anyone knows if money cap was changed from 14k? Now you can actually farm money really fast.
she is giving you 4000$ for it and not anything else.
after the massage you should find one after a few min (or at leat i did..)

neman

Jan 5, 2020
ah ,an update. Nice! g2run to library ! :love:

(how does one gets notification updates when thread is updated?)

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes