ΔIK

Dec 22, 2019
When I start the game, nothing but a black screen comes, audio is there but nothing else. Someone pls help

united4012

May 10, 2019
Anyone having the issue of the character and choices always moving? Its like my up key is pressed down, he keeps on walking even though im not pressing anything.... same with choices and writing? Any ideas?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone having the issue of the character and choices always moving? Its like my up key is pressed down, he keeps on walking even though im not pressing anything.... same with choices and writing? Any ideas?
Your keyboard or mouse? Perhaps?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Just asking is the pregnancy tag implemented or just there for show
From what I understand current patch contains the ending and is what added the pregnancy tag.

From what I've read when the patch dropped, current end game content involves some amount of pregnancy, iirc of two of the girls.

Speculation is this will be increased in some of the next patches which will add bonus content to the end game.

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone have a resolution for how to stop my game from glitching out in the latest update. Can’t get past the massive orgy scene (7 months later) just get a constant black scene at the same point (can see about 3/4 of it I think, I presume anyway it’s rather long). Tried reinstalling it but that doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone else had the same problem and does anyone have a save file for immediately after this event/scene?

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Oh man, I'd be excited about the next game, but since god knows when the v0.1 is going to be out I'll just try to forgive about it until it pops up here.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Got to admit the ending seemed a bit rushed to me and anticlimactic after everything leading up to it. Still glad I played ToN all the way through, but the journey was much better than the ending.

Hoping the bonus material makes up for it. Have the MC plow Naomi one last time and I'll forget about the corny ending.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
do i have to extract the zip file of the update only to treasures of nadia or do i take one file and extract it to the folder? I forgot.

7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
Is there a 2nd Grapping Hook?, I'm at the point where the Ranger got bit by a Viper, I already have the pickaxe which took My 1st Grapping Hook.

Edit: 2nd Grapping Hook and Ranger got bit by a Viper Have No connection......

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there a 2nd Grapping Hook?, I'm at the point where the Ranger got bit by a Viper, I already have the pickaxe which took My 1st Grapping Hook.
After some time game give you tools for reach unreachable places. And new grapping hook too.
Does anyone have a resolution for how to stop my game from glitching out in the latest update. Can’t get past the massive orgy scene (7 months later) just get a constant black scene at the same point (can see about 3/4 of it I think, I presume anyway it’s rather long). Tried reinstalling it but that doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone else had the same problem and does anyone have a save file for immediately after this event/scene?
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another. Also try uodate your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.
do i have to extract the zip file of the update only to treasures of nadia or do i take one file and extract it to the folder? I forgot.
You must extract zip to game folder and overwrite all files.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just asking is the pregnancy tag implemented or just there for show
From what I understand current patch contains the ending and is what added the pregnancy tag.

From what I've read when the patch dropped, current end game content involves some amount of pregnancy, iirc of two of the girls.

Speculation is this will be increased in some of the next patches which will add bonus content to the end game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes