tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I hope they add some non-cannon endings with the girls or at least with Maddy. cuz I know they are going to start working on the next game, and the trailers for it look good. But the ending is just lacking. I don't know just felt like we needed more closure with the Indiana jones MC, before moving onto the Sherlock Homes MC

hownancoco

Dec 5, 2020
I open game on android
but it stuck on keep loading with blank
then I cant begin the game
anybody know how to fix it?plz

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
SURVEY: Did you enjoy the most the first part of the game (up to 50%) or the second?

Why?

If 10 is the grade for the first part, what would be the one for the second?

What about Lust Epidemy?

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all, who can help me....
The game won't work on my Mac, when I execute this, the game run and close immediately :(
A solution ?
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my English :)

BIG.YOSHI

Dec 22, 2018
I keep getting an error. [Failed to load: img/animations/BigSplash.png]

Is there any fix or a file for me to use to replace my existing files

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
She is my favorite, I was very sad. :cry:
Only four KS pages so far for Naomi, so, assuming that all the female characters get five KS pages, if she doesn't appear in any of the forthcoming "side-quest" bonus material she will at least feature in one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holalet

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Re-up

Hello all, who can help me....
The game won't work on my Mac, when I execute this, the game run and close immediately :(
A solution ?
I love this game and I want play....
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my English :)

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
SURVEY: Did you enjoy the most the first part of the game (up to 50%) or the second?

Why?

If 10 is the grade for the first part, what would be the one for the second?

What about Lust Epidemy?
Lust epidemic is easily one of the best ero games ever made. The mechanics and exploration are fun and the hint system is perfectly designed so you never get stuck.

Treasure of Nadia by contrast has way better animation but it feels TOO big to me. In contrast to Lust Epidemic, there are too many characters and too many things to get through before you get the scenes you're looking forward to. That being said, it's still just as streamlined, and the quality is great there's just a lot to do and it gets in its own way, especially with the money grinding mechanic.

Lust Epidemic feels must more focused and it made for a better experience to me.

Last edited:

LaoR

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone having the issue of the character and choices always moving? Its like my up key is pressed down, he keeps on walking even though im not pressing anything.... same with choices and writing? Any ideas?
Probably you have any other controller or wheel attached to USB which is interfering with keyboard. For me it is like key down (or arrow down) is always pressed and character is constantly moving down, in every menu selection goes down to the bottom etc. Temporary fix is to press glitched button and everything will be working as normal until you change place, like go to other location. To fix it completely - just disconnect any other USB HID (human interface device).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes