txmilligan

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, community. I love this game, and I cannot think of another game I've enjoyed as much as this game recently across all genres. But now I realize I've glitched myself. Somehow, I can't get past the snake in the cave with the stairs to the locked temple door. I can't get past it, and if I have to restart, I may have a breakdown. Help, please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
After some time game give you tools for reach unreachable places. And new grapping hook too.

If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another. Also try uodate your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.

You must extract zip to game folder and overwrite all files.

Hey i did what you said but once i got to squallmart, it says :

Loading error

Failed to Load : img/characters/$CarBadParking.png and i already close my folder so i cannot undo the changes.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I really hope after F95's new UI launch, they move all compressed version to their own thread.

I'm so tired of people using the compressed version and not knowing how to update their game and re-posting the same question over and over again instead to use their brain for once.

Really guys:

LEARN TO READ!

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

DON'T BE DUMB!

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I really hope after F95's launch their new UI they move all compressed version to their own thread.

I'm so tired of people using the compressed version and not knowing how to update their game and re-posting the same question over and over again instead to use their brain for once.

Really guys:

LEARN TO READ!

DON'T BE DUMB!
your comment will be deleted too .. like mine, I have been saying the same shit :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey, community. I love this game, and I cannot think of another game I've enjoyed as much as this game recently across all genres. But now I realize I've glitched myself. Somehow, I can't get past the snake in the cave with the stairs to the locked temple door. I can't get past it, and if I have to restart, I may have a breakdown. Help, please!!!
Try Youtube
Hey i did what you said but once i got to squallmart, it says :

Loading error

Failed to Load : img/characters/$CarBadParking.png and i already close my folder so i cannot undo the changes.
Best way for you is downolad last full bulid. You mess something with last update.
Im stuck-im in the cave in the park but there is a rock blocking--how do i move the rock or get around it?
Try Youtube
i can't find all of the chest keys.. can anybody help me about this?
Try search box there are few users with chests and keys locations guide.

I've been hearing lately that no study is needed. That people can find everything on the internet. The opposite is true, people cannot use neither google search engines nor search engines inside the site. In fact, they can't even read the post just in front of him.

Last edited:

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
SURVEY: Did you enjoy the most the first part of the game (up to 50%) or the second?

Why?

If 10 is the grade for the first part, what would be the one for the second?

What about Lust Epidemy?
Lust Epidemic was better than this. If that's a 10, this is overall 6 for me

First part ToN was phenomenal, actually a lot intriguing and on par with LE, so around 9
Second part was disappointing due to too much sex, less focus on story and poor dialogues, so a 3

I am not complaining about sex, heck we need a good amount of it but going overboard and just filling it everywhere with no gratification building for it disappointed me a lot personally. For example Janet and Naomi. Naomi was easy to have access to, while Janet was the long burn but more satisfying scenes were with Naomi because those scenes were not that but still built up instead of Janet's which felt like they came out of nowhere. Maybe incest players may have enjoyed more but me as a non-incest one did not like any scene she was in

And so so so many group sex, I mean not even threesome but 4-5 at a time. Just not enjoyed second part at all.

Last edited:

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
i think there is a glitch--ive disabled the security system in drs office got the stuff read the manual but it keeps saying to do that-cant do anything else--and the you tube walkthroughs are for older versions not very helpful.-someone mentioned guide in OP-wha is OP? Overall a great game.

Reactions: Box56D

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I really hope after F95's new UI launch, they move all compressed version to their own thread.

Really guys:

LEARN TO READ!

DON'T BE DUMB!
Oh you are such a dreamer!

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
are there no hints to help when rou are stuck? trying to find the code to the chest and unable to complete-cant move the pillar in back of the library

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes