MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I wish this was split into 2 parts....instead of one file only. I'm at 75% and now have to wait for 6 hours until Mega with allow me to finish downloading this. (Sigh...)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I wish this was split into 2 parts....instead of one file only. I'm at 75% and now have to wait for 6 hours until Mega with allow me to finish downloading this. (Sigh...)
I could agree with you, but there are a lot of people who can't even apply the update properly.
Do you think these people could extract from splitted files?

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
I played Lust Epidemic today and finished, wow what a adventure.... loved it.

I played it only because it was marked completed. I don't like cliffhanger and spoilers.

Now this has got me excited for ToN, but this one is not marked completed yet so I'll wait.

By any chance does anyone know how long till this will be completed??
Maybe a year or two??

Thanks in advance

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

I played it only because it was marked completed. I don't like cliffhanger and spoilers.

Now this has got me excited for ToN, but this one is not marked completed yet so I'll wait.

Maybe a year or two??

Thanks in advance
I believe the last update finished the main game and there are two bonus updates coming, to be done Sept. 2

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Maybe a year or two??

Thanks in advance
Depends on how you define 'completed'.

The story for ToN is complete, there are just some bonus items being prepared, and will be released in increments until game 3 (The Genesis Order) is ready for release.

Up to you if you consider that complete... enough?

PS - Take this with a grain of salt because I want to throw another shout out: It's OK that your're new here. (close enough, Omnikuken?)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
For people try to see sense in Treasure of Nadia story best to abandon attempt pronto. I try. Much times. Took long time until discover no sense to be had in story, plot, everything for all made up in bits which fit poorly or not at all together. No depth, no mystery, no solution to be had so just enjoy picture and jerk away. Is all that is to Treasure of Nadia for has no hidden depths to plumb. Throw away fun and nothing more so waste no time seeking what is not there to find. :(

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Depends on how you define 'completed'.

The story for ToN is complete, there are just some bonus items being prepared, and will be released in increments until game 3 (The Genesis Order) is ready for release.

Up to you if you consider that complete... enough?

PS - Take this with a grain of salt because I want to throw another shout out: It's OK that your're new here. (close enough, Omnikuken?)
Thank you for your reply. I will wait till it's marked completed, there's still bonus content that means people are working on it. September so that's soon,. can't wait. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is going to take another week off my work, lol. I love adventure novels.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So if undertsand correctly : 1 bonus update on August 15, one on Sept 02 and then the first one of the next game should be around Sept 15 (or later if they take some vacation) Does it seem correct ?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I'm at 90% and seem to be missing one key. I see this: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure...edia.38582/page-1113#lg=post-4309966&slide=30 but I don't think I got it. Having finished the main story the boombox isn't there anymore. Does this mean I missed out on opening the last chest?
i use save editor for money to upgrade house and have 75 keys, and i have the one i find so i will have no problems, and not seek find hidden places, i know one is on beach and one where the graves are, else you need read al cleus of seek very good

i go play now its complete but if finish on my birthday on 15 september will be great for ma 50 birthday (luck no candles to blow (will get not even a cake.......................so game will be great , its only one gift i will get

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
For people try to see sense in Treasure of Nadia story best to abandon attempt pronto. I try. Much times. Took long time until discover no sense to be had in story, plot, everything for all made up in bits which fit poorly or not at all together. No depth, no mystery, no solution to be had so just enjoy picture and jerk away. Is all that is to Treasure of Nadia for has no hidden depths to plumb. Throw away fun and nothing more so waste no time seeking what is not there to find. :(
Were you expecting Crime and Punishment tier story telling or something? It's serviceable which I can't say for a lot of games in it's market.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Were you expecting Crime and Punishment tier story telling or something? It's serviceable which I can't say for a lot of games in it's market.
The user also complained about "too much BDSM" in the game. I didn't actually see anything that would qualify, other than maybe a light femdom dynamic in a few scenes.

Reactions: 7T Primal

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wait YOU weren't included in the ban!? what the fuck!?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes