Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Were you expecting Crime and Punishment tier story telling or something? It's serviceable which I can't say for a lot of games in it's market.
I expected fuck all and was NOT disappointed for fuck all is what I got. (y)

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Wait YOU weren't included in the ban!? what the fuck!?
Kind of sad really but am not significant outlaw enough yet suppose. :( Having a life prevent me from post here more than sometime these day and on expiring thread feel hardly worth write two sentence anyway; if had no life or was a lock in or bereft of social contact or had no girlfriend I think I would do better (worse?) by now and banned but bright future obstacle get in way and deter. Tragic but what can do when doomed to succeed? Such is life. :cry: Abundant sympathise for all. :whistle:

Reactions: sixart
Oct 30, 2020
this game has just too much anal and weird shit, imo it was fine until like 0.77 and then went downhill. When I first played it I was considering keeping it on some external drive as I do with quality stuff but I no longer think that way.

It's a pity because a quality of the animations and all is good in itself, just that story and design decisions are very lacking

Reactions: bruce555

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys. I missed the 2 last updates. Do I need to download the full game now in order to update to the current version?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys. I missed the 2 last updates. Do I need to download the full game now in order to update to the current version?
If you can find the intermediary updates, then no. The updates are supposed to be applied in order, missing none.

However, given the issues many are having with compressed/uncompressed updates, I would suggest to d/l of the full game at this point.

Apr 12, 2021
Kind of sad really but am not significant outlaw enough yet suppose. :( Having a life prevent me from post here more than sometime these day and on expiring thread feel hardly worth write two sentence anyway; if had no life or was a lock in or bereft of social contact or had no girlfriend I think I would do better (worse?) by now and banned but bright future obstacle get in way and deter. Tragic but what can do when doomed to succeed? Such is life. :cry: Abundant sympathise for all. :whistle:
dude are you japanese

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I expected fuck all and was NOT disappointed. (y)
Ah, okay that makes sen-
For people try to see sense in Treasure of Nadia story best to abandon attempt pronto. I try. Much times. Took long time until discover no sense to be had in story, plot, everything for all made up in bits which fit poorly or not at all together. No depth, no mystery, no solution to be had so just enjoy picture and jerk away. Is all that is to Treasure of Nadia for has no hidden depths to plumb. Throw away fun and nothing more so waste no time seeking what is not there to find. :(
1628827964371.png

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
so I noticed the pregnancy tag and am currently at 60%+ of the story done, and wondering who all can be imprecated and about how close to 1st pregnancy am I?
I feel like the Pregnancy's stuff was just an afterthought ...added on at the end just to get the Tag at the top of the forum.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
If you can find the intermediary updates, then no. The updates are supposed to be applied in order, missing none.

However, given the issues many are having with compressed/uncompressed updates, I would suggest to d/l of the full game at this point.
Damn, I was afraid of that.... Thanks bro

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm just now completing the last updates of the game, I've just seen the scene with Evie after... Duncan's scene.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks the last 10 sex scenes or so are boring as hell.
Yes, there are a load of girls involved in each of them; they're colossal orgies. But they're so boring! The MC grabs a girl, fucks her in just one position, the camera shifts to make it seem like 10 different animations when in fact it's just one seen from different angles; then he moves to the next girl and just one position, and then the next, and then...
Moreover, the conversations during sex are dull and affected, and I could go on.

Make no mistake, I'm aware what kind of game this is and I've always enjoyed it for what if offers. But damn, most of the scenes during the rest of the game were much more fun, with real variations in the sex positions, comical situations, etc.
I remember for example that scene with Emily where the MC had to take pictures for Albert, that was hilarious.
Or for example, the first scenes with Sofia were hot and interesting. Now, the "romantic" scene alone with her in her bedroom is so bland and non-sexy...
I don't know, I feel like as the game came closer to its end all the scenes became mechanical and uninspired.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
In your new game, can we have fewer lesbian & group sex scenes, and more one on one sex + gay sex? Pls we see so many bisexual women but not enough bisexual men, it would be great for my heart, well, great for my pp mostly, but my heart will also benefit I swear

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm just now completing the last updates of the game, I've just seen the scene with Evie after... Duncan's scene.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks the last 10 sex scenes or so are boring as hell.
Yes, there are a load of girls involved in each of them; they're colossal orgies. But they're so boring! The MC grabs a girl, fucks her in just one position, the camera shifts to make it seem like 10 different animations when in fact it's just one seen from different angles; then he moves to the next girl and just one position, and then the next, and then...
Moreover, the conversations during sex are dull and affected, and I could go on.

Make no mistake, I'm aware what kind of game this is and I've always enjoyed it for what if offers. But damn, most of the scenes during the rest of the game were much more fun, with real variations in the sex positions, comical situations, etc.
I remember for example that scene with Emily where the MC had to take pictures for Albert, that was hilarious.
Or for example, the first scenes with Sofia were hot and kinky. Now, the "romantic" scene alone with her in her bedroom is so bland and non-sexy...
I don't know, I feel like as the game came closer to its end all the scenes became mechanical and uninspired.
The way I see it is that this game is just kind of vanilla and the devs are trying to keep it that way. So at a certain point they can't really up the kinky scale, unless they want to introduces new fetishes that might even be divisive (some of the NLT comics are pretty fucked up and probably don't have the wider appeal that this game has).
The earlier scenes weren't really more extensive, but they had more context to them. Most of the time it was the MC trying out something new, like first time sex with his new girlfriend, first time using the love potion, first time anal, first time with his not-sister etc....
Group sex is the pinnacle of kinkiness in this game and it's as far as the devs wanted to go. But since the MC had already fucked every combination of women before the story ended, there could only ever be more of the same in terms of sex scenes.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes