bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Is there any Evie scene, I've been waiting literally 2 years for it, hopefully with Madalyn, my other favorite, something about Nuns man.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The way I see it is that this game is just kind of vanilla and the devs are trying to keep it that way. So at a certain point they can't really up the kinky scale, unless they want to introduces new fetishes that might even be divisive (some of the NLT comics are pretty fucked up and probably don't have the wider appeal that this game has).
The earlier scenes weren't really more extensive, but they had more context to them. Most of the time it was the MC trying out something new, like first time sex with his new girlfriend, first time using the love potion, first time anal, first time with his not-sister etc....
Group sex is the pinnacle of kinkiness in this game and it's as far as the devs wanted to go. But since the MC had already fucked every combination of women before the story ended, there could only ever be more of the same in terms of sex scenes.
You focused on the word "kinky" and I don't blame you, but actually a minute after writing it I edited the post and replaced that word with "interesting" because I re-read my message and I thought it could be misinterpreted.

In reality I don't mean I need kinky scenes or fetishes. Indeed, the scene with the impregnation thingy used on Sofia and Alia is kinky enough. What I meant is that as the game progressed the scenes seemed robotic and devoid of sexiness.
The characters don't seem human beings fucking, they seem robots: one position, dull remarks that repeat over and over again, etc.
I think the dev tried to cram a bunch of orgy sex scenes in the last few updates and they turned out boring. Technically, the animations are superb, but from my POV there's much more to it for a scene to be sexy.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is there any Evie scene, I've been waiting literally 2 years for it, hopefully with Madalyn, my other favorite, something about Nuns man.
yes, there is.

In your new game, can we have fewer lesbian & group sex scenes, and more one on one sex + gay sex? Pls we see so many bisexual women but not enough bisexual men, it would be great for my heart, well, great for my pp mostly, but my heart will also benefit I swear
Thank god no. No gay sex in his new game, you can check the new characters in its specific thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/upcoming-game-nlt-the-genesis-order-news-discussion-thread.73071/

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Is playing on android worth it? My computer is down for a few weeks so thought whether I should continue in android or wait till my pc is repaired.

Any suggestion is welcome

P.S.: Also can can anyone tell me the controls for android like how to accept changes in settings and go back things like that

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
I'm so tired of people using the compressed version and not knowing how to update their game and re-posting the same question over and over again instead to use their brain for once.
If you're smart enough to update your own game without asking, then you'rt able to ignore their complaints

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes