ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
Honestly, TGO has me more excited than any other game out there. The story of LE and TON was just so good, the girls beautiful and the animations and sex scenes so hot. I cant wait to find out how these 3 games and their stories tie up together. NLT truly is a god.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How do you craft a 4 leaf clover???
Also can;t seem to catch a 1000lb marlin, what lure is best

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
Downloaded the latest version (92082) and the font fix for Linux is not working again. Did something change with the game, or should I look into my system for whatever needs fixing?

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Can someone please upload the compressed windows version on something other than Nopy, the link isn't working for me for some reason :(. The full downloads have an eta of 3 days or something, and I don't have a Mega account. Can someone please help?

Last edited:

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
the best sexy game ever ! i cant wait for new game ( The Genesis Order )
can someone tell me when this game is ready ?

junke1337

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem with unlocking temple puzzle 28? Says to hold $25k at squallmart safe, i have had more than that when i went to collect but puzzle 28 is still locked. There is no way to tell how much is in there besides collecting it as far as i can tell. Also all the plants are at max capacity.

EDIT: Nvm i searched the forum and found the solution. FYI save game first then check safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Think Tank

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
When I go to the library in V27041 to talk to Pricia, she is not there. Did I miss something? Please help

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
man that ending sucked, next time im just gonna download a full save

cant believe they didnt even wrap up the eclipse guild storyline... jesus.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This is my first NLT game so I don't know much about them. But they seem to update faster and with more content than anybody else.

Only issues with this game is that the pacing is off. For the first half of the story, not much is happening, and then instantly everything happens. Both in sex and story.

Oh and way, waaaay too many group sex scenes.

That and NLT orgasm animations are hilarious.

And the ending is just bad.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is my first NLT game so I don't know much about them. But they seem to update faster and with more content than anybody else.

Only issues with this game is that the pacing is off. For the first half of the story, not much is happening, and then instantly everything happens. Both in sex and story.

Oh and way, waaaay too many group sex scenes.

That and NLT orgasm animations are hilarious.

And the ending is just bad.
Try Lust Epidemic, its previous of this game. And there is only few girls :)
For me Lust Epidemc have better story, but ToN is better like game and visually.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I wish this was split into 2 parts....instead of one file only. I'm at 75% and now have to wait for 6 hours until Mega with allow me to finish downloading this. (Sigh...)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I wish this was split into 2 parts....instead of one file only. I'm at 75% and now have to wait for 6 hours until Mega with allow me to finish downloading this. (Sigh...)
I could agree with you, but there are a lot of people who can't even apply the update properly.
Do you think these people could extract from splitted files?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes