exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lust epidemic is easily one of the best ero games ever made. The mechanics and exploration are fun and the hint system is perfectly designed so you never get stuck.

Treasure of Nadia by contrast has way better animation but it feels TOO big to me. In contrast to Lust Epidemic, there are too many characters and too many things to get through before you get the scenes you're looking forward to. That being said, it's still just as streamlined, and the quality is great there's just a lot to do and it gets in its own way, especially with the money grinding mechanic.

Lust Epidemic feels must more focused and it made for a better experience to me.
At TON i think the hiding places of the kamasutra pages are made much more fair. With LE I definitely could never find all of them without a complete solution. In general, I think TOn is also more successful in terms of atmosphere.

Unfortunately, both games have the same weakness: storytelling. Especially from the last third of the game, it's just a shimmy from one scene to the next. As good as the sex is, the story is half of all the fun. And in the later course of the game weare so covered with it without anything happening in between that it just doesn't really work anymore. There is no longer any real tension. I hope the dev recognizes this weakness and hopefully find someone for his third game who can help. He really needs a good writer. If he manages to do that, his games will be terrific (y)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
awesome, so much updates. thanks to nlt.
What will happen if the game is finished ? Is something known ?
Everything moves over to The Genesis Order. Actually not everything. The focus and some of the characters move to the new story.

Mar 6, 2020
At TON i think the hiding places of the kamasutra pages are made much more fair. With LE I definitely could never find all of them without a complete solution. In general, I think TOn is also more successful in terms of atmosphere.

Unfortunately, both games have the same weakness: storytelling. Especially from the last third of the game, it's just a shimmy from one scene to the next. As good as the sex is, the story is half of all the fun. And in the later course of the game weare so covered with it without anything happening in between that it just doesn't really work anymore. There is no longer any real tension. I hope the dev recognizes this weakness and hopefully find someone for his third game who can help. He really needs a good writer. If he manages to do that, his games will be terrific (y)
Yes I am glad I was not the only one that felt this. The storytelling near the end of the game felt kinda rushed to me.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
this is strange...

the previous error on puzzle #44 (which gave me an Json error) is now disappeared, with the latest update, so , for the moment no need to do anything...

but i still missing some chest keys..

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
i downloaded 92082 but there is no content. Is it any different from 92081 guys.
Probably just bug fixes. The first two digits of the update will tell you what percentage to completion there is.
So 92XXX will only go to 92% completion.
This is as much new content as we get until 93XXX or 95XXX or whatever.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes