yeaokkid

Mar 2, 2020
Fuck, I can't find a rpg maker mv to get a Mac version of this. The links are dead now. Will anybody upload a Mac version?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Kaley's anal scene page is here and I bought the flipper to swim inside the whirlpool near the wrecked ship but I don't have broken keys to make a chest key so any input would be useful

Here is a good walkthrough for 93

Reactions: rKnight

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NLT make bugfix for Jessica anal KS page.
And this underwater "quest" is really unpredictable shit.

So which loose ends remain for the last 7 percent?
  • One closed door (EDIT: two closed doors!) in Sofia's mansion
  • The two closed doors in the small room underneath the church, near Madalyn's chambers
  • The lockers with the yellow glow at the doctor's office
Anything else?
But doors under church havent rooms in minimap.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I would be really grateful if someone shares full save with this update because i was kinda lost and loaded some save files and my progress is gone now :c I was excited to see new Janet scene.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Strange it says only 89% completed but I have unlocked all scenes, upgrades and kamasutra pages?? :unsure:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Update causes:
"Error
Uncaught Error: Header is wrong"
When I try to start the game.
Full download works, but I'm still getting the profile error window in the background.

Last edited:

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
NLT make bugfix for Jessica anal KS page.
And this underwater "quest" is really unpredictable shit.

But doors under church havent rooms in minimap.
Did the other locations have maps before you were able to enter them?

Strange it says only 89% completed but I have unlocked all scenes, upgrades and kamasutra pages?? :unsure:
Check your empty Pocket (the one now without the Evy Chrystal) it still shows what your missing at the lower end of the screen.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
What a shit, i need one more broken key -.- but how should i know where in this huge area and the hundreds of areas i have to search for that stupid last key? Now i cant open the last pirate chest, why they dont have a emergency solution for this? 50% of this "Game" is walking and searching. Getting no new content with madalyn doesnt helping of course too.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes