PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did the other locations have maps before you were able to enter them?
A room was always drawn behind the door. Only when the map was completely changed did only the halfway line be drawn. And sometimes the map changed as the game progressed.
What a shit, i need one more broken key -.- but how should i know where in this huge area and the hundreds of areas i have to search for that stupid last key? Now i cant open the last pirate chest, why they dont have a emergency solution for this? 50% of this "Game" is walking and searching. Getting no new content with madalyn doesnt helping of course too.
One is in library, secon under lighthouse.

SparrowXR

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone know how to use/ equip the flopping fish to catch tuna? I've looked all through my inventory and it wasn't there as well as restarting my save and going to the bait shop but it still wasn't showing up anywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: Omnikuken

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
It says I'm only missing 44/53 extras, are they tied to ancient temple puzzles?
These 9 extras are the missing %. Some are hidden in the jungle as little sparks.
Perhaps this list might help you. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-93083-nlt-media.38582/post-4025873

Anyone know how to use/ equip the flopping fish to catch tuna? I've looked all through my inventory and it wasn't there as well as restarting my save and going to the bait shop but it still wasn't showing up anywhere.
You just need to catch any tuna at the beach. Just as you always did.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The flopping fish only unlocks more lures, it is not equippable or anything.
Since the last couple of updates, you can't just reload if you fail to catch. Instead it will respawn with new fish. There are new bigger lures available with a better chance to catch big fish in this update once you find the flopping fish in new area.
You missed a flopping fish. There is another book in the bait shop that you need that is where the padlock is in the bait shop.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018

poio

May 11, 2017
hi, i need some help, i am stuck, using soul cristal say me; There,s a Hidden key somewhere around here...tell me this when i going out from aquallmart, then i keep going places and do somethings by myself so i complete already 49% but im stuck wih this since 46%... anyone knows qhere is that hidden key?, is a bug or something?..

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
A room was always drawn behind the door. Only when the map was completely changed did only the halfway line be drawn. And sometimes the map changed as the game progressed.

One is in library, secon under lighthouse.
i checked both areas 3 times. There is nothing, thats what pissing me of. I readed the comments before and tryed it. Why can i not just buy missing items or use 99 silver shit to teleport to the missing items. Just ANY help to find the last of 53 items. But no, peope this days have nothing better to do searching hours for a mini little item somewhere in nowhere.
(but thanks for trying to help me)

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
where can i find the save fil? View attachment 1354228
this is from the saved location spoiler on the main page:

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes