Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, how do I get this key?

I've checked the image WT because I can't find the last key for the previous version but those blue circles never appeared in my game. I've just finished the game's story, 92%, and those circles were supposed to appear with 90% :(
Never mind. I finally found the last fucking compass piece, I was just missing that.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
sorry if this has been asked already (its kinda hard to search this post) but after i get the flippers and jump in the whirlpool how do i open the chest on the left?

HelloWorld999

Apr 26, 2018
Where is this whirlpool you are supposed to jump into with the flippers? Tried the one under the lighthouse but nothing happens. Is there a different one?

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Hm, found one KS page (Kaley scene) and the profile. Also found 2 chests under water but can't find any more keys or broek keys. What gives
Yep same, i got everything except Janet's anal KS page, but can't find the last key anywhere and tired of searching. Anyone know where it is? I've watched the Haremhero vid and he already had a chest key, and the WT pages here didn't help.

EDIT: the final chest key is in the room after you fuck Evie again. I missed it the first time around.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So what's new? Last thing I did was fish that tuna before that i had everything now I'm missing 2 extras and 2 pages, my % went down instead of up, wth?

FishMonger

Apr 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but what is the point of this update? Click at random? If this is only for 100% completion it seems rather pointless to me. Clearly I'm missing something :) Oh well.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah I am wondering the same thing Fishmonger, is there any new content with these updates. I mean Outside of bugfixes?

And if there are new scenes, where are they?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes