fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
I am trying to run this game in Linux with no success at all. Previous posts suggest running in wine and changing the .sh permissions. None of these options have worked so far. the game works fine on the same machine dual booting Win7. Please help if you are able.
Here's my launcher:
Just copy your "www" directory over and use launcher.sh.
I would say to just download nwjs but ToN has an issue with fonts that causes it not to load without a simple bash file.

Reactions: jaytee01

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ewhat's in this update?? seem i can't find anything more content .only a new outfit for profile..any tips?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Go away from the location, come back maybe have other conversations then come back, also check all the beach locations. There will be a fish flopping around somewhere with the key in it (unless your bugged)
thanks for trying to help me Satan. at the time I wrote that post of mine I was kind of blind lol for an unknown reason whatsoever I implanted inside my mind that I couldn't fish Tuna and was only seeing that Merlin fish. lol (like when you only read a text with big size letters, but you should pay attention to small ones, those who had the information you really need lol)

I solved the issue a bit later and found the key I was missing kk thanks anyway. :giggle:(y)

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I've been deliberately avoiding this game because I loved Lust Epidemic and I want this to be finished before I start playing it.

Most games I like I jump right into each update or only wait a few to let content build up, but I'm making an exception for this so that I can really get to enjoy it.
Same here, sadly that means I'll have to stay away from this thread because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
I am trying to run this game in Linux with no success at all. Previous posts suggest running in wine and changing the .sh permissions. None of these options have worked so far. the game works fine on the same machine dual booting Win7. Please help if you are able.
I'm running the game fine in Linux. I don't use Wine at all. I am running the Linux native version, but have made several of the updates using the Windows 'www' folders when there wasn't a Linux only version of the update available. The main thing that I have to remember to do when I run updates is change the permissions (chmod) on the merged/updated files. I'm running Linux Mint 20, kernel 5.4.0-74-generic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sixart

fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
I'm running the game fine in Linux. I don't use Wine at all. I am running the Linux native version, but have made several of the updates using the Windows 'www' folders when there wasn't a Linux only version of the update available. The main thing that I have to remember to do when I run updates is change the permissions (chmod) on the merged/updated files. I'm running Linux Mint 20, kernel 5.4.0-74-generic.
You only have to do that if it's the compressed version because 7z strips the permissions.

Reactions: jaytee01

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How many extras are related to the temple puzzles? I've long since given up on doing all of them, is it 3 or 4?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for your reply, but could you please helping me just pasting a link to the patch please,,, the thread is too long to search for... TIA
in the first page theres this
Others: COMPRESSED*

You can just click there and no need to search the thread

either way heres the link

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes