hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Is there anyone has all kamasutra pages ? can you share your save file please ? I played this game for a long but couldn't managed to get all of it

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know what I'm missing, bros

Game2021-08-16-16-41-59.png

It's not any of the profile outfits (3/3 for all girls), and I got the Nadia pic in the whirlpool, not really sure what's the problem. Is there a list of photos so I can see which one I could be missing?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I am trying to run this game in Linux with no success at all. Previous posts suggest running in wine and changing the .sh permissions. None of these options have worked so far. the game works fine on the same machine dual booting Win7. Please help if you are able.
You only have to do that if it's the compressed version because 7z strips the permissions.
Thanks for that. I have used Linux for ages and was unaware of the permission strip....

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Here's my launcher:
Just copy your "www" directory over and use launcher.sh.
I would say to just download nwjs but ToN has an issue with fonts that causes it not to load without a simple bash file.
Thank you very much for your help....

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Anyone else somewhat disappointed that the bouncing boobs and voiceovers from the trailer didn't really make it into the actual game?
You know I'm glad someone said it. Like there was supposed to be a whole scene of Naomi dancing and seducing you in a bed in the trailer that never happened. Makes me worried about a lot of the stuff we saw in the genesis order trailer.

That said still a phenomenal game

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Damn I must be blind.

To atone for my sin here's the full list of everything in the Extras Album. Don't ask me where to find them though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it turns out Evie has a profile as well, that's what's missing. Thanks!

Edit: If anyone can tell me where that is...
Edit2: Nvm, the last two puzzles are unlocked, assuming it's a reward from that
Edit3: Yep

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Ok where are the new scenes if any?
I scoured every section of the map and clicked on every NPC and the only scene I get is the same orgy and AD from the last update.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes