Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello ,
to the last update starts only when you have finished the last part at the green exclamation mark on the beach with the monster orgy of almost 30 minutes. Except for 6 pages and 12Extra I have everything, even the fishing is abgeschloßen and still afterwards 2 new records. By the way, super game with great animations and a lot of fun and long playtime better it hardly goes. Fischereierfolge.jpg Fischereierfolge.jpg

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
How do you build the God's Shovel? I only have the Shaft and the Handle and I've already finished the epilogue somehow missing the other pieces?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hello ,
to the last update starts only when you have finished the last part at the green exclamation mark on the beach with the monster orgy of almost 30 minutes. Except for 6 pages and 12Extra I have everything, even the fishing is abgeschloßen and still afterwards 2 new records. By the way, super game with great animations and a lot of fun and long playtime better it hardly goes. View attachment 1356292 View attachment 1356292
So... just to be clear: in order to access the new content.... we have to go through the orgy again? Whew. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed the game... that was not my favorite scene! Ah, well.

And let me guess: going through that half-hour-long bit of unbreakable, unskippable excess gets you a page with an anal booty call for one of the girls we don't already have it for?

• Angry
Reactions: Omnikuken

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
The incest patch does not longer work for me... i extracted the config file into the www folder but it doesn't work. It's still only saying Janet the "friends mom" and Kaley is still a "friend".... any tips on how to fix that? I already tried it with the last version version and the compressed version, I started all over, deleted the save games but nohing worked so far...

• Angry
Reactions: Omnikuken

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So... just to be clear: in order to access the new content.... we have to go through the orgy again? Whew. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed the game... that was not my favorite scene! Ah, well.

And let me guess: going through that half-hour-long bit of unbreakable, unskippable excess gets you a page with an anal booty call for one of the girls we don't already have it for?
You do not have to go through the orgy again.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Something must be wrong. I did. and the green exclamation point is still sitting there on the beach.
I updated the last two updates instead of downloading the full game. I wonder if that has caused me some problems.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I did not. I too still had the green exclamation point on the beach, but I simply ignored it and started exploring. Found the new KS pages, the scene with Evie and the new profile pages. Seemed to work fine. And yes, I use the update only versions, have since about 50% or so.

Reactions: Dragon59

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
93 update. Buy the flippers and Profile from store. Go to whirlpool with crashed ship (halfway to temple). There is a blue switch one slide over.
Jump in whirlpool and drown. Then you can open chests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
How do you open the second chest in the whirlpool?

Edit: It's the Pirate Key.

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I must be blind or something. I can't seem to find the last page. I already opened the two chests underwater. What am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes