thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I'm at 78% and have reached the finale and can't get to the newest update to progress. Wnat did I do wrong or how do I progress to it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm at 78% and have reached the finale and can't get to the newest update to progress. Wnat did I do wrong or how do I progress to it?
Click on Soul Crystal/Empty pocket, there is bottom bar with your progress. You can se here what you miss.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1355079

The first of the ToN bonus content chapters was released today, with many more on the way! While this last chapter brought you under the water, this upcoming bonus content chapter will have you back in the jungle for a unexpected meetup, opening the way to further exploration of a key locked area.

In this next chapter there will be a sexy scene, two Kamasutra pages, and two pinups. One of these pinups will be in stereo 3d!

Also, coming soon on Discord will be open voting in the Patreon only channels where you will be able to decide on pairings for the final Kamasutra pages. That's right! The 5th pages will be threesomes!

View attachment 1355080
Check it out! The Genesis Order key art is finished and I think it fits nicely alongside Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Lots of progress has been made with The Genesis Order and it's looking like a November release date is likely. The locations you saw in the trailer are only a small sampling of the environments that TGO will bring.

North Santiva is a much more populous city than Cape Vedra with a down town area, featuring high end apartments, a highrise, shops and a gym. There will also be a rougher area of town nearer to the police station, also close to where the MC will call home, a suburban area with nice homes and a mansion. The west side of the city is the undeveloped area, with a farm, a giant spooky mansion, an old church and a warehouse... Oh yeah, and a lake with a dock, all surrounded by dense forests.

It's all coming together and I can't wait for the launch of TGO, just right around the corner!

Thank you all for supporting my games! Lots of previews for TGO coming every week! Stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's pretty much confirmed Jessica will be in the upcoming scene. Great to know.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
I am stuck in the main game where I have to craft a rope ladder. I have 2 of the 3 tiny ropes. Does anyone know the location of the tiny ropes? I have the rope guidebook already.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I really wanted to comment on this game and today I'm going to do it because in my opinion This is the best game ever made of all the games I've played This is the one that has the best the best animation of all the story itself all within this game is perfect if it stays that way and my favorite game from the site

LKronos

Jun 9, 2018
First time downloading this game and this error pops up, I do not have any problem running Town of Passion which should use the same engine, that's odd 1629137496983.png

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes