worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Scene 115 and 116 are not available yet in the screen player correct? They are just grayed out?
There's only one scene in this update (Evie's Limbo scene), and it's not available in the Scene Player section because to replay it you just have to go back in the pool and re-drown.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
So, the game is complete and I am still at 80% with a lot of unused stuff, like the attic key and a lot of unopened chests. This means that I have missed a few downloads during these months of game development and I guess there is no way to figure out WHICH downloads I have missed. And I think this is a limit.
I'll wait the new NLT game...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
93083 buged?

How can I activate the new content?

When I walk around the 92% goes down to 90% and now I have 91%.

Whirlpool here does nothing and I found so aso nothing. Download the complete game.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
The K page for Janet was kind of a let down. I was hoping for something different, MC has done that position to death already.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I must be blind or something. I can't seem to find the last page. I already opened the two chests underwater. What am I missing?
There is blue step plate in room before room with ship. Step on this plate. There is Kalye KS page
So, the game is complete and I am still at 80% with a lot of unused stuff, like the attic key and a lot of unopened chests. This means that I have missed a few downloads during these months of game development and I guess there is no way to figure out WHICH downloads I have missed. And I think this is a limit.
I'll wait the new NLT game...
Use attic key in bar attic, there is chest in middle of room.
93083 buged?

How can I activate the new content?

When I walk around the 92% goes down to 90% and now I have 91%.

Whirlpool here does nothing and I found so aso nothing. Download the complete game.
There is some bug in last few updates wich can mess %, but someone have it without this bug. Its onyl wrong %
I wait my Hero with v93083 save :)
oCATo, is banned on this thread.
Yo What scene???????????? I played it to final scene before the update
You need die in whirlpool for this scene.

• Sad
Reactions: Milenus and sixart

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Undoubtedly professionals (especially in marketing) who have achieved the success they deserve as game creators and no less for timely releases.
However, the story lacks suspense, as the game progresses everything becomes more and more obvious (almost a routine) and I also understand that it is very difficult to break the monotony when the role is interpreted by a single male protagonist and with only exclusives and all too perfect female models but, in the long run, extinguish the imagination of the player.
It is my opinion and in any case it wants to be a constructive criticism addressed to a team that can do much, much better having taken note of the considerable skills / potential found in this project.

(translated with goole)

Reactions: SirQuiggle

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You know at first I was thought that I find exit, but I didn't noticed the timer. Than I realize that I in fact didn't find the exit. I just run out of time and die. There is no seventy-two virgins there, just Evie. But that's okay too.
i there any text that promiss that all virgin are female and 18+.............. btw most virgins are all male, for female there ways enough to lose virginity , so you not end with 71 others to pleasure a creep that is angry for be all to old.................... ooh and whats max age for virgins................ most are all born before 1800 wen people had no clue where child come from , and that you can more than just pee.....................

as hesus i know the truth, and believe me its funny as hell to see there faces if there realise, there none promiss you female virgin from exact that year and that model in that collor hear etc, .......... and all think because its "yellow" ........ heaven must made of gold..........(yes i pee a lot in my pants, its so extreem funny, ...... for sure when there realise there angry on "god" for this "bad joke"......... there even demand other virgins,...if you pee several hours from lauging) , ........ and good none ever "smell" the "heaven" there is a reason why no pagan (and orginal christians) want be there (hesus is a celtic sungod born in 834 bc (christus kristos, chrishna............ hara chrishna ...................... rome beplace me with apollonius of tyana , google "apollonius of tyana son of god" and you see enough proof.........(so is a place to relax and have some good laughs ,dont forget, people see me as satan -).............i stay single, and no "virgins" for me, never forget, you cannot give back to god if you not like his "gift" there is no way to "leave" and cheat ............ oohhhh, if you have sex........... there no longer virgin, ............. so there must stay virgin, you get them , but you can only "look" hell is called "sexheaven......... al there did is leave sex away and call it "love", thats why ,go to a sex heaven and get virgins that must stay virgin the perfect plan ...................ooh christians workship apollonius of tyana as i said, so.......... see me as "satan" ........... see it as your payment for workship my murders and see them as "people of god, ................... if you pay your murders of you won with the title "people of "god" you know there is something not correct

so if you see no virgins and only 1 ............. be happy about that

oh ........... all workship the god of "abraham" .............. and if one get so many virgins, and you get none................its so funny plek, there all so frustrated, the christian for get no 72 virgins, and the moslim because there must stay virgins, , and get not believe is he said he was "mislead" and is jallous to the christian because he can be alone withouw be followed bu 72 virgin, that all sleep in your bed above you and scream that there must stay virgin if you touch them or get a errection,
and no , no need to believe me (thats make it so funny once there see i warn them and there choose to follow a wargod instead

google it

Last edited:

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
If anybody has the latest save file with everything unlocked do share. Also , when is this game supposed to be complete? By what estimated date?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes