ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Joo annoying but if must be then must be.
Thanks for the info.
No, really: You don't need to redo the scene from the exclamation point.

Go to the mall, buy the profile and the flippers, then head for the Spanish ship in the caves, and jump in the whirlpool.

No old scene necessary.

Reactions: Antosha

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There´s two challenges I´ve to solve:
1) i`m missing one broken key. Where can I find one?
2) i cant´t solve puzzle number 47 (my computer is to fast) the snake is fast like hell, so I can´t pass her

is there a solution? please advise...
There are many broken keys throughout the game. Some walkthrough help is available in the OP.

For the puzzle, buy the snake idol in Squallmart and have it get rid of the snakes in the puzzle.

sleepindon

Aug 15, 2021
the MAC version is saying 92082 in download version code (I have tried both complete game and updates only) both are showing 92081(the old version). after installation. Am I missing something or are the files just messed up

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

reinorudo

Feb 13, 2019
anyone got the link for previous update? cause I miss a few update and way to lazy to download the full size game again

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone help me? I need to collect Tasha's clothes at Sofia's mansion, but there is a container instead of the clothes, and i cannot open it. It says, that it's too heavy.
As I can recall collecting Tasha's clothes occured just once. And it's scattered from the Full Mast bar to your place.

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
There is bottom line in emty pocket. It say your progress. Something like: ks pages x/y extras x/y booty calls x/y...
Look on it

Where are torches to lit and key for what missing?
the torches are in Deamelius crypt, on both sides of the box he was in. the key is my bad, it's in Evie's limbo. still I forgot nitro to open the last box in big temple...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Uum guys, I have a little bit of a situation here. Until now I was downloading just the updates and had no problems presented to me. Today I downloaded the last update v 93 and my antivirus goes crazy saying it is a trojan script or something. Is this safe to download? Here is the A/V log
1629283629136.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Uum guys, I have a little bit of a situation here. Until now I was downloading just the updates and had no problems presented to me. Today I downloaded the last update v 93 and my antivirus goes crazy saying it is a trojan script or something. Is this safe to download? Here is the A/V log
View attachment 1358801
Looks like your AV filters got updated recently. If the message pops out only for ToN, then it is most-likely a false-positive matching.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes